• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you getting your significant other for Xmas?

imschur

You'r gonna spoil her brother Greg <lmao>.I'm tryin to convince Mida she needs a firearm any firearm. :o <lmao>

If the wife wasn't 7 months along with the boys we'd schedule a corruption visit! Heather loves shooting , heck in Arizona we couldn't get Heather a Rob's wife Jen away from the shotgun, both preggo!

I am in the same boat here <dontknow>

Me three <laughs>  took char window shopping for another carry gun on a 1911 frame..maybe sti, para ord all tricked out?...all i get is i love my shield so much why do i need another carry gun? <lmao>....so i can fondle it when you're not lookin...thats why <thumbsup>  Wash

I envy those of you that have partners that share your passions. My girl is from eastern Europe and everything with her is about practicality. I respect that but I'd love to be able to come up with something that excited her, that served no utilitarian purpose, but unless it's shoes or vacuums she has no weknesses. Kind of disconcerting considering all of my personality flaws. On a brighter note she's gung ho with me buying the 5 yr old an airsoft open gun for Xmas. I tried to get her interested in IPSC, but when she found out the cost of ammo she said "are you crazy" hopefully I'll get my match shooting partner eventually. That is of course until he discovers girls.

I envy those of you that have partners that share your passions. My girl is from eastern Europe and everything with her is about practicality. I respect that but I'd love to be able to come up with something that excited her, that served no utilitarian purpose, but unless it's shoes or vacuums she has no weknesses. Kind of disconcerting considering all of my personality flaws. On a brighter note she's gung ho with me buying the 5 yr old an airsoft open gun for Xmas. I tried to get her interested in IPSC, but when she found out the cost of ammo she said "are you crazy" hopefully I'll get my match shooting partner eventually. That is of course until he discovers girls.

atleast shes got a good excuse, mine dont want anything to do with guns because shes unesay around them. ive offered to take her shooting many of times and its always "no thanks". maybe some day, hell she broke down and went camping this fall and had a blast.

• 2 weeks later...

Char and I went halvsies on a carry gun for her....daaamn we are so practical <laughs>

I also bought her some extra wilson mags and two carry purses incase she doesnt feel like cold steel next to her rump on certain days....hell I dunno bout purses,but 98Z showed me some of his to give me some ideas <lmao> just came in bout an hour ago so heres some pics.....daaaamn  I hope she hates this pos <laughs>

b_zpscecd7402.jpg

IMG_0517_zpsc508de34.jpg