• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I'm feelin' it...

98Z5V

Eberlestock M11 chassis for Rem 700 SA or LA.  I'm diggin' it.  <thumbsup>

Introducing the Eberlestock Model 11 Stealth Rifle Chassis system.  This premium, state-of-the-art rifle stock is designed to get maximum performance out of both rifle and marksman.  It takes full advantage of modern engineering, design, and manufacturing technologies, resulting in a level of precision that nears perfection. 

We believe that the rifle stock is one of the most important components of a firearm.  A stock with the right geometry, the right ergonomics, and precisely made parts in the right places, combined with a good quality commercial-off-the-shelf rifle, can give exceptional performance.  Given the level of quality and reliability that are found in the rifles produced by today's firearms industry, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a custom rig in order to obtain a highly accurate precision rifle.  Our test rifles are all over-the-counter guns, and when shot with factory loads out of the Stealth Chassis they all shoot half-minute groups.  We don't attribute all of this performance to the Stealth Chassis system, but we certainly have taken a good measure of error out of the equation.  So, now you have the four main components of an accurate firearm readily available to you: quality commercial rifles, premium optics, excellent factory load ammunition, linked to the marksman with the fourth component, the Stealth Chassis.  We believe that the M11 provides you with the perfect man-to-machine interface.  And of course, it needn't be said that this chassis is also meant to bring a custom rifle up to its full level of capability.

We make no apology that this chassis is not for everyone.  Simply put, it is what it was meant to be; it is simple yet sophisticated.  Cut out of billets of aluminum, we achieve great accuracy through a considerable amount of time spent by each and every part on state-of-the-art milling machines, cut to exacting tolerances.  Materials and components are appropriately chosen for their role in the overall structure, and all aluminum parts are finished in hard anodized field colors.  So we invite you to compare this to a fine sports car, or to a high-end optic.  Study the number of parts and their level of refinement, and you will see that the Stealth is offered at a fair price and provides a good value.

Our focus is on simplicity, reliability, and accuracy, with just the right features to give you a versatile platform and an excellent interface with your rifle.  Eberlestock has been at work on this project since the early 2000's, when we developed one of the industry's first modular chassis systems.  We now think that its time has come.

M11SSB%20sm.jpg

[img width=810 height=228]http://www.eberlestock.com/M11SSB-rev%20sm.jpg

Obviously, I couldn't deal with that one unless I painted it.  I'd go with this:

[img width=810 height=212]http://www.eberlestock.com/M11SPE%20sm.jpg

Looks cool.

Sold off all my bolt action .308 rifles. The .308 semi- auto platform is my go to now. I love my maten build. <thumbsup>

I was looking at JP's bolt gun rig before deciding on my maten build. The JP chasis is very well made, I have shot a rem700 5r milspec setup on the JP (my friends rifle)....very solid. Started crunching numbers and just the chasis w/ couple of magazines was almost 2/3 the price of a decent 308ar build.  ???

http://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JP-AMCS%20Modular

Looks cool.

Sold off all my bolt action .308 rifles. The .308 semi- auto platform is my go to now. I love my maten build. <thumbsup>

I was looking at JP's bolt gun rig before deciding on my maten build. The JP chasis is very well made, I have shot a rem700 5r milspec setup on the JP (my friends rifle)....very solid. Started crunching numbers and just the chasis w/ couple of magazines was almost 2/3 the price of a decent 308ar build.  ???

http://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JP-AMCS%20Modular

I cant tell you how close I came to pulling the trigger on that during a recent Brownells sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...