• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

We Know How

planeflyer21

Ok guys I am a CT resident and there is a few things you need to understand. Here in CT we hand out ID's to illegal immigrants so they can utilize "services and healthcare" we also dont believe in the death penalty because by putting someone on trial you have the potential to turn the 12 jurors into "murderers" by having them give a death sentence. We also do not believe that bad people should be killed. They are in fact victims as well and whatever crime they committed is NOT THEIR FAULT. Lastly nothing you own is worth killing someone for.

Im not even joking.

CT is one of the wealthiest states in the nation, in the top 5 (3 or 4 I think) yet we are dead broke with a massive deficit because we would rather support the entitled than use the wealth for any other person or program. It's 40 years of democratic failed policies and ideologies.

Thanks bro!

This ain't anywhere near over.  The NRA wants police in every school, knowing we are a broke nation.  That plan is going to be picked apart quicker than Boehner's spending cuts.

Jon

I digress to your point, but in the same sentence Mr. LaPierre pointed out the boatloads of money that we're pouring into other countries instead of taking care of our own. It's not that we can't afford to do it, what we can't afford is to keep spending money in the places we're spending it.

That's true Matt!  Take care of your own first.

Did you all see that China says we need a AWB?  I wonder why...

Drew I use an example of a CT crime in AZ Law classes.  A man was charged with 2nd degree murder in CT for shooting an armed man in his house.  Dude broke in and was upstairs, so the owner ran downstairs.  Bad dude ran downstairs, home owner ran into the basement.  Bad dude ran into the basement, where the homeowner shot him.

He was prosecuted for not retreating, as he didn't try to escape out the casement windows at ground level from the basement.

Crazy crap.

Jon

In Jon's original post and link, you guys should look into one of the references listed - John Lott.  He's published some damn good books on this topic, and gun fear/gun control in general.  Great authority on the subject.  <thumbsup>

Here in CT we also prosecute police for doing their job. Look up Maylik Jones if your bored. We will also video tape police roughing up a brother on the way to choir practice. We will show it on the news and protest police brutality. We will never show you the entire video where the choir boy was armed with a 9 redy 2 busta cap. And if you go to Yale University you can do anything you want because if we dont let you your filthy rich arrogant parents will sue the cops. Lastly we do not tolerate stopping choirboys on Cannondales at 2am because that's racial profiling.

That's true Matt!  Take care of your own first.

Did you all see that China says we need a AWB?  I wonder why...

Drew I use an example of a CT crime in AZ Law classes.  A man was charged with 2nd degree murder in CT for shooting an armed man in his house.  Dude broke in and was upstairs, so the owner ran downstairs.  Bad dude ran downstairs, home owner ran into the basement.  Bad dude ran into the basement, where the homeowner shot him.

He was prosecuted for not retreating, as he didn't try to escape out the casement windows at ground level from the basement.

Crazy crap.

Jon

That poop does not flush in Idaho No one I repeat No One should be in my house unless i invite them if i wake up at 2.AM in the morning to someone in my house they are in for a world changing event! and the world i speak of is Theirs! Jon that is Insane Is Ct part of America?

In Iowa, conceal carry laws are pretty open here. In the last couple of years the permits are fairly easy to get. (an increase of over 4000 in one county alone in one year) Ex military with a good record can walk in and get one in your hand when you walk out the door. (yes there is a records check) I live ina smaller town and local law enforcement know me so it was even easier, but I am ex military too. If the shooting like happened in Colo. happened here you could have somewhere between 5 to 10 people carrying at that time/place.

BTW imschur: Iowa's budget is in the black with surplus.