• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Poor Baby!

planeflyer21

Stupid douche flush!  What did you expect?

http://www.examiner.com/article/cnn-s-piers-morgan-upset-over-white-house-petition-calling-for-his-deportation

What else could I say?  Except sign here:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-british-citizen-piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

<laughs>

Someone pointed out that Piers is probably prison-bound in Britain, due to involvement in the phone hacking scandal there.

Jon

I really think, in about 15 minutes, I could get him to BEG to go back to his country.  I believe that.  Waterboarding is the answer.  It's MY answer, anyway, and I want to hit him with it. I bet I win.  <dontknow> <thumbsup>

Gimme Piers, 15 minutes, a hand towel, and a 6 gallon jug.  <munch>

I've never understood those from other countries who like to stick their nose in the US's business.  If they don't like it, don't come here.  Or if they are already here and don't like it, they are cordially invited to return to whence they came. 

In very simple terms:  GTFO  ;)

I've never understood those from other countries who like to stick their nose in the US's business.  If they don't like it, don't come here.  Or if they are already here and don't like it, they are cordially invited to return to whence they came. 

In very simple terms:  GTFO  ;)

Amen buddy!

If he were an American citizen I'd be defending his 1st amendment right as he claims, but he's not a US citizen. This is more then a legal technicality. Until he has commuted himself to this country and a life in it, he has no rights as a citizen. In other words, the 1st amendment doesn't apply to him.

Even so, the right to say whatever you want, no mater how appalling is extremely critical, even if you don't permanently live here. In other words, it's a morally tricky situation. At least for me.

As it stands, I won't defend or oppose him. But I will speak against him as needed. People like him may be necessary to prove our case.

If he were an American citizen I'd be defending his 1st amendment right as he claims, but he's not a US citizen.

This is one that the "undocumented worker" crowd likes to argue..."But they're humans!"

Wait a minute--human rights are NOT constitutional rights...quit mashing the two up.

And if you truly believe that the two are one, then all I have to say is "Self-defense is a basic human right!"

Jon

This is one that the "undocumented worker" crowd likes to argue..."But they're humans!"

Wait a minute--human rights are NOT constitutional rights...quit mashing the two up.

And if you truly believe that the two are one, then all I have to say is "Self-defense is a basic human right!"

Jon

It's a morally tricky subject for me which is why I am reserved but in general, I must alter my position and agree with you.

I've held Jon's position on this for a long, long time.  Example - illegal immigrants.  They're not here legally. 

Since they're not US Citizens, neither native born nor naturalized, then they are NOT afforded what US Citizens are afforded.  They should not be "extended" ANY SORT OF Constitutional rights.  They are not legal citizens of this country, under the very blanket of security that the US Constitution provides it's own citizens - the rights of the citizens of this country do not apply to them, in the least.  They should NOT be afforded the benefits of the Miranda Rights, either - I'm not footing the bill for a damn attorney for them - that's something that's reserved for US Citizens. 

If they don't like it, they have two choices.  Go through the legal proccess for Naturalization, like so many other before them have done...  or...  :gtfo2:

And that's JUST it. They want to have the freedom that all of us have. But not assimilate (as 98 said) into OUR culture.

Pisses me off. Considering that my family line stretches back to the 1600's. Yes......no typo there fella's....I said 1600's.....as in some of the original "immigrants" that came to this (once) great country of ours. And all the others that came here (over the years) properly, and went through the naturalization process.

If you're not a US citizen. You DON'T deserve the same rights. As was said earlier. Human rights.....one thing. American rights.....a whole other subject.