• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rally the troops

imschur

I was thinking. It would be awesome if the folks in the military can all stage some sort of subtle but loud protest to show their support for the second amendment.

They did about the same time as the Oklahoma City Bombing.  Flyers started appearing around Special Forces bases, stating "When the poop goes down, sit tight.  We'll find you and train you.  We are Americans first!"

Or something to that effect.

Jon

I think that's our last line of defense againt these COMMIES in our white house.....

Actually I think that we the people are the first and last line of defense. First because we should always vote and let reps. know how we feel about what they are doing to the country. Last because the 2nd amendment gives us the right to change the gov. if they go off the reservation so to speak. Our military sworn to uphold the constitution should be right beside us or poised to defend us from any foreign invaders during the time of unrest should it ever come to that. Lets pray that it doesn't because its time God was let back into our country before its to late.   

If anyone of you all Facebook (who doesn't anymore?) there is a group called 2nd right and they are staging a Nationwide protest at all State Capitals on 8 Feb (I'm afraid it may be a little to late).  None the less it is being planned. 

As for those of us in the military and I can only speak to me; I will not go gun grabbing as our Constitution protects me in the event I would be brought up on charges for disobeying an order.  I will be with you all in that line of defense.  1st and last...

Seasprite- Also look at the oath that is given prior to a Congressman taking his seat and even the President.  Between the military (officer and enlisted), Congressman/woman and the President we all swear or affirm to some sort of protection of the Constitution and it's values.  Granted only the military swears to support and defend it from enemies both foreign and domestic. 

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I swore to that 4 times over 21.5 years.  I always believed in the order and structure of that Oath, too - the Constitution comes first, president after that - it's designed that way, for a very specific reason.  The bottom line is the US Constitution will ALWAYS come first, above and beyond all else, no matter what.

You get to choose how you says it, too - you can "swear" or "affirm" - I chose to swear, every single time, because "affirming..." Well,... :tfg:

I took the oath 25 years back just because I'm no longer active service doesn't mean the oath is no longer applied to me at least the constitution part. The president on the other hand ::)

You know if frankenstein submits her bill tomorrow why can't she be brought up on treason against the constitution and Bill of rights.   

Perhaps a million man march.....without our guns of course ..........is in order.  It works for everyone else.

Why?  Where legal it should be with our rifles, in whatever condition we may legally carry them.

Instead of having everyone trek to D.C., march on the federal buildings in your states.  Administration and courthouses, not stepping on the property...just a show of force and solidarity.

Jon

For those of you who don't know, most, if not all police officers take an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution too, and the Constitution is very thoroughly taught in most police academies. I wouldn't bring it up, but I got into an argument with another member here shortly after I joined who felt that cops didn't know squat about the Constitution.

Personal opinion.....100% yes to the Constitution...no question!  What must be done is everyone , and I mean EVERYONE contact your state and Federal Reps. with the same vigor as you all demonstrated in cleaning out gun shops across the country.  This is no time to adopt the attitude of "Let the other guy do it"... ain't going to cut it this time.

We need full participation.......

Thank You and Happy New Year from MechAtmor Defense

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I swore to that 4 times over 21.5 years.  I always believed in the order and structure of that Oath, too - the Constitution comes first, president after that - it's designed that way, for a very specific reason.  The bottom line is the US Constitution will ALWAYS come first, above and beyond all else, no matter what.

You get to choose how you says it, too - you can "swear" or "affirm" - I chose to swear, every single time, because "affirming..." Well,... :tfg:

That is the one I swore to just before taking a step forward and it is the one i hold the people who have taken it to....