• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Friends who did not listen

imschur

You'll receive a 3ft double-headed jelly dong for Christmas next year, buddy.  That was targeted for another person on this board, but now it's all yours...  <laughs> <lmao>

You're too kind Tom, you know how I love to be on the receiving end.... of a gift, that is....  <hump> <laughs> <lmao>

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been laughing so hard I can't even see the screen anymore.

"Stop playing with that thing, or you'll GO BLIND!!!..."  <laughs> <lmao>

We get accused of everything, around here.  Spouses hate us, on numerous counts - their significant other doesn't pay attention to them anymore...  their significant other doesn't have any money, anymore...  it never ends. 

It's a personal accountability thing, and we're not the ones to blame.  Unless it's your last resort.  <thumbsup> ;D

Buncha Askholes...  <dontknow> <lmao>

We get accused of everything, around here.  Spouses hate us, on numerous counts - their significant other doesn't pay attention to them anymore...  their significant other doesn't have any money, anymore...  it never ends. 

That's one of the many reasons that I got rid of the old lady years ago. Got tired of catching poop from her.  <laughs>

"Stop playing with that thing, or you'll GO BLIND!!!..."  <laughs> <lmao>

It's a personal accountability thing, and we're not the ones to blame.  Unless it's your last resort.  <thumbsup> ;D

Buncha Askholes...  <dontknow> <lmao>

You may be right I had to get my first pair of glasses this year.

Yep my wife gave me the "if you buy anymore parts for that rifle" speech the other day. I'll think of something it will need here before to long. Haven't replaced the grip yet :o

It was worth every penny. Who say's that it's "cheaper to keep her"?  They just don't recognize a good investment when they see it. <lmao>

I hear that, I got lucky, my wife current is my second marriage is aces, supportive, intelligent, funny, I can go on.

This is vastly different from the cum dumpster I attempted share a life with before. Eat shit and die bitch! Woulda buried her but didn't want to pay the hazmat fees

I hear that, I got lucky, my wife current is my second marriage is aces, supportive, intelligent, funny, I can go on.

This is vastly different from the cum dumpster I attempted share a life with before. Eat poop and die bitch! Woulda buried her but didn't want to pay the hazmat fees

Damn bro.... don't hold back now!!, tell us how you really feel about your ex!!! <laughs> <lmao>