Friends who did not listen

imschur

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got friends that are struggling to get by right now so i hook them up with mags for 10 bucks. Limited quantity though. Still have lots of them kicking the can down the road on ammo and reloading. Im guilty with the reloading. Looked at the lgs and they were outta lrps. Teach me.

What does lrps mean  <dontknow>

I am with robo on the "Askhole".

Money is very, very, tight in my world for a number of reasons you guys don' wanna hear. My eldest son and I stepped hard for the new rifle. We got it in the nick of time.

I get mad at the "friends" who had the cash and laughed at me when I told them we were approaching a different time and they needed to jump.

I get the calls now. They whine, I have nothing to offer but tell them they need to wait and watch for a bit and see if things calm down.

If I'd had their cash my needs lists would be filled out. As it is, we are just "okay".

Okay is far better than going through your contacts list while praying.

On the contrary my friend, these days it's becoming more and more certain by the minute...  :o  <thumbsup>

You'll receive a 3ft double-headed jelly dong for Christmas next year, buddy.  That was targeted for another person on this board, but now it's all yours...  <laughs> <lmao>