• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Barska GLX 5mW Green laser

Green lasers are temperature sensitive...like an ideal range between 40* and 87* before you start having issues with the laser staying "together".

Jon

Jon is right. Unless you are poppin $300+ for the properly insulated model, you will have temp issues.

Besides that, Gov regulations keep Civ's from having the "good" lasers.

Besides that, Gov regulations keep Civ's from having the "good" lasers.

Not so much, anymore - alot more technology has been released to civilian ownership...  Here's what TNVC is allowed to sell to the public (weapons-mounted lasers, here):

http://tnvc.com/shop/category/class1-civilian-legal-infrared-lasers/

Is it worth the 100 bucks to buy it and put it on my 308? Ive made my dpms 308 a tactical deer hunting rifle with a eotech, magnifier and few other goodies but i really want a laser and they look nice. What do you all think??

You might want to check the hunting regs lazers may not be legal to hunt with. :(

Is it worth the 100 bucks to buy it and put it on my 308? Ive made my dpms 308 a tactical deer hunting rifle with a eotech, magnifier and few other goodies but i really want a laser and they look nice. What do you all think??

Don't sink the first dollar into anything with Barska's name on it. Save yourself the headache.

Not so much, anymore - alot more technology has been released to civilian ownership...  Here's what TNVC is allowed to sell to the public (weapons-mounted lasers, here):

http://tnvc.com/shop/category/class1-civilian-legal-infrared-lasers/

damn, love to have me a laser but the only thing I CAN AFFORD THERE IS  THE PINK RIBBON  <lmao>, what do you think the effective range is on that bad boy?

Well they look nice to me and 100 isn't to bad. But I can't really afford anything over 100 because right now I'm working at belks and going to college. So it's kinda my budget plus I know the others that cost 250+ work alot better but I just like the look Barska. I don't know I'm going to Lexington today and there's a few places to look down there