• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Well, its done

EasyEJL

No, not being put together, but the last parts on order. Now all i'm waiting for is a stripped lower (due early april), an upper (due by end of feb) and BCG (due late feb early march), plus assorted little stuff. at least if the upper shows up, I can go ahead and duracoat that, the handguard, the barrel and gas block while i'm waiting impatiently on the lower

You only THINK you're done ordering.... We'll fix that!

well, I meant i'm done ordering till I put it together and realize I want some upgrades :D as it is, I happened to end up with ordering 2 uppers, and since this was a 20" barrel for hunting, it would be kinda fun to have a 14-16" barrel with upper for home defense....

Right now I'm playing pool with my wife. If I win, its badass ambi safety and raptor charging handle, if she wins, its choice of purse ;)

I actually drank so much while playing her that I wasn't sure who won, but i'm ordering the badass + raptor today :) she outranks me in skill level in the APA league, but rarely beats me when we play