• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Reloading Tools at Amazon.com

imschur

Being an Amazon Prime customer i use Amazon a lot. Prices are usually very good if not the cheapest around. Typically they have a great return policy for items they sell directly. Prime membership lets me get most items free 2 day shipping, $3.99 next day and $6.99 for Saturday delivery. Anyhow as the laws regarding ammunition sales here in CT will be changing I am considering buying some reloading equipment once again. Today for kicks I decided to see if Amazon offered reloading tools. It turns out they do, quite a bit actually. See for yourself here.

They dont seem to have powder, primers or bullets. They do have cases though

• 8 months later...

You also get prime time amazon movies included with the price of admission, just an extra perk.

Right - we use the movies to keep the kids quiet.

Another thing about amazon prime - it can extend to the "whole family". Anyone with an account at the same mailing address can sign up for free Amazon Prime as long as one member in the household has an amazon prime account.

I bought a ton of gun/shooting parts off Amazon but lately seems like their supplies of have dried up when I tried to reorder new FDE bits for beater #2.

Not sure how long the price of Amazon Prime will stay at $79.99/year. Their latest Amazon profit reports show that it's been cutting into their shipping costs and there's talk of them raising it to $99... or $129.99.

....BTW

Wife orders groceries via Amazon Subscribe & Save. She receives an additional 20%-25% off the subscribe & save price (which are already low) for being a subscriber and shipping is always free with Amazon Prime. Groceries/sundries just appear at our doorstep every month. Even the toilet paper (she said "cheaper than Costco"). LOL

Edited by shibiwan

• 3 years later...
On 5/5/2013 at 6:16 PM, imschur said:

$79 and a credit card

As of now 01/22/2018 Amazon Prime is $99 for a year and entails more benefits than free 2 day shipping.  Since I use Amazon Fire HD tablets Prime is an everyday thing. We live 40 miles from a Wal-Mart or McDonald's so we order every thing except fresh meat, fresh produce and frozen and refrigerated stuff from Amazon. Delivered to our front door by USPS FEDX or UPS. It saves miles and gasoline.

10 hours ago, sketch said:

good update mac.. i hear they are upping the monthly to 12.99 as of april or sooner..2018?

$99

Annual memberships remain at $99 and $49. More information about this can be found at Amazon Prime Price Change. If you choose to be charged on a monthly basis, your membership charge will be$12.99. If you choose to be charged on an annual basis, you will be charged $99.

BTW, The cost for Prime Membership for students is $49.00 per year after a free trial period.

• 10 months later...

Another thing worth mention, if Amazon DOES delay shipping on a prime item they said was in stock you can dig around and find a place to complain, and they almost always give you a free months Prime.

Brownells Edge is a great program too, it gives you *free shipping, and some discounts.

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/store/edge.aspx

It is well worth the $49.95, especially because you can order a thing today, one tomorrow, and one the day after tomorrow and not have to try to hit some minimum for free shipping. It does not cover shipping on say 1,000 rounds of ammo, but it DOES cover shipping on Aerosol cans of stuff.

Bill