• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

warning points ?

Hey Rob, I still have my PR-24! It's one of the early aluminum versions, none of the breakable plastic stuff for me. The douchebag that I went to the academy with tried to take it from me when he was captain and they issued ASP batons. (The only reason he was captain was because I refused the position.) I told him to piss off and when he went whining to the Chief the Chief told him I was certified to use it and I could keep it. <lmao>

I inherited my fathers PR24. He guesses he bought it sometime in the early 70's. I've been carrying it for 10 years.

A few years ago the psycho chief tried to say no more sticks, and we had to carry the expendables instead. Being the instructor, I protested and was shut down. So rather than "carry" the PR24, I mounted it on the front of my motor. Now I "carry" the expandable, but the PR is always within reach.

I inherited my fathers PR24. He guesses he bought it sometime in the early 70's. I've been carrying it for 10 years.

A few years ago the psycho chief tried to say no more sticks, and we had to carry the expendables instead. Being the instructor, I protested and was shut down. So rather than "carry" the PR24, I mounted it on the front of my motor. Now I "carry" the expandable, but the PR is always within reach.

Atta boy Rob! There's always a way around the bureaucracy!

Flashlights??? You patrol guys are so cute with your fancy toys.

Us Motors prefer sunlight, short sleeves and cool sunglasses! I'm code-7 right now, staring at the flashlight mounted on my motor, wondering when was the last time that thing was in a charger....

20AF5C64-491B-487E-B5CA-1FC7060EE1F6-264

Someone show me how to give these out!

Flashlights??? You patrol guys are so cute with your fancy toys.

Us Motors prefer sunlight, short sleeves and cool sunglasses! I'm code-7 right now, staring at the flashlight mounted on my motor, wondering when was the last time that thing was in a charger....20AF5C64-491B-487E-B5CA-1FC7060EE1F6-264

Not all of are allowed to carry a big piece of lumber in our sled, brother lol. Look at the pic below and tell me if you'd choose the big-ass light or the itty bitty asp. Not much of a decision. I haven't broken the asp out since my first defensive tactics training.

post-13504-0-46675300-1369789073_thumb.j

Well since we've totally fuq'd this thread....

God knows how much I hate the ASP. What a worthless tool!!! When I went to instructor school, we dressed in the big padded suit and got whacked by the other instructors. I could take the ASP all day long. It's really only good against fingers when they're holding something. I tell students to keep it closed, then flip it and hit with the metal back end.

Now, if you get the option for some of that SUPER dense Brazilian lumber... That shyte hurt so bad, I think I changed religions like 5 or 6 times. I was praying to any god that would make the pain stop.