• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

dissipator build

Magwa

all parts ordered and have lower assembled a Franklin billet and it is sweet..... have a PSA upper blemished coming a 16 inch Gov't profile Mid length gas system barrel  armalite clamp on FSB full length round handgaurds and some misc. parts just need to get them all here ... hope usps and ups do their part....

• 2 weeks later...

OK here we go, How I did my Dissipator was I got a Billet lower from Franklin arms it is awesome has built in sling swivel recievers at back of lower and has dimppleing for trigger finger and in front of mag well I highly recomend this lower, After talking to brother 98 I decided to go with a mid lenght gas system, so I bought a blemished lower from PSA in Mid configuration, I then drove the pins out of the FSB and cut it down smoothed it up and painted it with stove paint high temp. then I reinstalled the gas block and gas tube, I used a triangle front grip ring and made a steel rod that would fit in the gas tube hole of my clamp on FSB I left about 1/4 inch sticking out ,I then drilled the rod thru the gas tube roll pin hole and pinned it in place now I can slide on the FSB put the pin in the hole in the for grip plate and everything lines up and stays that way. hope ya like it is works awesome and I love the full lenght sight picture, Thanks Tom for all the great advice and a big thanks to StainTrain for helping me out with a BCG I owe ya one..

DSC03413DesktopResolution_zps4ff89402.jpDSC03414DesktopResolution_zps08bd65a7.jpDSC03412DesktopResolution_zps570e3b01.jp

Edited by Matt.Cross

OK here we go, How I did my Dissipator was I got a Billet lower from Franklin arms it is awesome has built in sling swivel recievers at back of lower and has dimppleing for trigger finger and in front of mag well I highly recomend this lower, After talking to brother 98 I decided to go with a mid lenght gas system, so I bought a blemished lower from PSA in Mid configuration, I then drove the pins out of the FSB and cut it down smoothed it up and painted it with stove paint high temp. then I reinstalled the gas block and gas tube, I used a triangle front grip ring and made a steel rod that would fit in the gas tube hole of my clamp on FSB I left about 1/4 inch sticking out ,I then drilled the rod thru the gas tube roll pin hole and pinned it in place now I can slide on the FSB put the pin in the hole in the for grip plate and everything lines up and stays that way. hope ya like it is works awesome and I love the full lenght sight picture, Thanks Tom for all the great advice and a big thanks to StainTrain for helping me out with a BCG I owe ya one..

DSC03413DesktopResolution_zps4ff89402.jpDSC03414DesktopResolution_zps08bd65a7.jpDSC03412DesktopResolution_zps570e3b01.jp

Just delete it?

Edit to add...

Sorry, forgot to say sweet rifle! That's a nice one for the toy box.

Edited by DNP