• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR-10A Carbine Magazines

Togreenfeet

HELP..........man I am so upset.  I cant seem to find any mags for my AR -10 carbine.  So I bought a 5 shot for my gun from Armalite, you know the company that built the damn gun, it doesnt fit.  I contacted them, they said oh sorry, that only fits blah blah........so I am reading MAgpuls website.  I see mags that fit SR-25.  I email them, I recieve a doctors thesis as an answer and I write back thanks but does it fit my AR-10A model you dimwit? ????

Ok folks, I need help here I need some more mags for my AR-10A Carbine, what is the answer/double secret handshake when ordering them?  And I usually order from Cheaper than dirt....which has been out of everything for awhile....Please help

2GF..........Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Edited by Togreenfeet

Thanks guys where do you guys get them at?

here is my answer from MAGPUL - -

thank you for inquiry. The 7.62x51 (308 Winchester) PMAG LR/SR fits the SR25/M110 style of AR Rifles.  It is not compatible with the Armalite AR10B and Noveske N6 (modified M14 mags) RRA LARS (FN FAL mags) HK 17/MR762 (proprietary mags) and scar 17 (proprietary mags)............

Does this response make sense to you guys I have a AR10A carbine, so Rsquared which model of magpuls bro?  I'm as confused as a jewish street gang being victimized by a driveby circumcision.......insert humor.........

Thanks guys where do you guys get them at?

here is my answer from MAGPUL - -

thank you for inquiry. The 7.62x51 (308 Winchester) PMAG LR/SR fits the SR25/M110 style of AR Rifles.  It is not compatible with the Armalite AR10B and Noveske N6 (modified M14 mags) RRA LARS (FN FAL mags) HK 17/MR762 (proprietary mags) and scar 17 (proprietary mags)............

Does this response make sense to you guys I have a AR10A carbine, so Rsquared which model of magpuls bro?  I'm as confused as a jewish street gang being victimized by a driveby circumcision.......insert humor.........

Their answer makes perfect sense ,thier mag will not fit a AR10B ,you have a AR10A so it will fit.... get ya some.. they work great.