imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Missing from my collection: White port, Boones farm [apple].Bali hai,Spinada. Good times..... Ice optional cause there was no money left....:evil:   Forgot the brick of "Ricky" Richards Wild Irish rose.

LOL    I was a salesman for the wine wholesaler thsat sold to crap to the liquor and beer stores at the tender age of 21...all the salesman gave me their crap stores to make up a territory for me......so not long after Gallo came out with their Boones Farm line up and Mogen David came out with Mad dog 20/20 all those crap nasty bad neighborhood stores became goldmines for me...fukkin A.... I was rollin in the dough ray me......then two years later Mogen David hired me for the Texas rep....we put out Cold Bear Wine to combat Boones Farm... Cold Bear was a watered down Mad Dog with some carbonation ...these wine companies are as bad as drug cartels   lol         Wash

1 hour ago, washguy said:

LOL    I was a salesman for the wine wholesaler thsat sold to crap to the liquor and beer stores at the tender age of 21...all the salesman gave me their hood  stores to make up a territory for me......so not long after Gallo came out with their Boones Farm line up and Mogen David came out with Mad dog 20/20 all those crap nasty bad neighborhood stores became goldmines for me...fukkin A.... I was rollin in the dough ray me......then two years later Mogen David hired me for the Texas rep....we put out Cold Bear Wine to combat Boones Farm... Cold Bear was a watered down Mad Dog with some carbonation ...these wine companies are as bad as drug cartels   lol         Wash

Fixed that for you. I puked purple mad dog all over my buddies dorm bathroom one night pre gaming for a house party. The female Russian RA heard me and was  questioning me like she was KGB, I told her I had bad Chinese food. All I think was "I would fuck the borscht outta you Onia!!! " she was smoking hot and had an accent that would make you cream your shorts. 

Yukon jack, and Malibu need to be on there

8 minutes ago, shepp said:

Fixed that for you. I puked purple mad dog all over my buddies dorm bathroom one night pre gaming for a house party. The female Russian RA heard me and was  questioning me like she was KGB, I told her I had bad Chinese food. All I think was "I would fornicate the borscht outta you Onia!!! " she was smoking hot and had an accent that would make you cream your shorts. 

Yukon jack, and Malibu need to be on there

So you got sick drinkin' "Blow Jobs " Ha Hà ! (Barcardi rum,Malibu rum & Bailee Cream).

Ski trip during school ... Case of MD 20/20 great stories ! House party with Cisco ,funny poop ! Boones Farm on a river rafting trip ,not a good idea ! Lol !

3 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

So you got sick drinkin' "Blow Jobs " Ha Hà ! (Barcardi rum,Malibu rum & Bailee Cream).

Ski trip during school ... Case of MD 20/20 great stories ! House party with Cisco ,funny poop ! Boones Farm on a river rafting trip ,not a good idea ! Lol !

No Malibu and fruit punch, but it sounds like you know how to swallow a BJ

10 hours ago, washguy said:

LOL    I was a salesman for the wine wholesaler thsat sold to crap to the liquor and beer stores at the tender age of 21...all the salesman gave me their crap stores to make up a territory for me......so not long after Gallo came out with their Boones Farm line up and Mogen David came out with Mad dog 20/20 all those crap nasty bad neighborhood stores became goldmines for me...fukkin A.... I was rollin in the dough ray me......then two years later Mogen David hired me for the Texas rep....we put out Cold Bear Wine to combat Boones Farm... Cold Bear was a watered down Mad Dog with some carbonation ...these wine companies are as bad as drug cartels   lol         Wash

One weekend when I was roughnecking on a drilling rig in a summer college job.   I had a 3 day weekend and we partied all weekend, late Sunday night I only had a 5 dollar bill so went to store and bought a big bottle of Thunderbird, mixed it with green cake coloring, a bit over done on the green, told everyone it was a new mixed drink we killed it before we noticed the green teeth. I pooped and peeded  green for three days. Never ever drank Thunderbird after that!

Not a picture, but my brother (transplanted Californian - poor guy) sent me this, so had to share it:

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.  By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable."
 (
HOWEVER.......

In Michigan, he'd be called "The last white guy still living in Detroit."

In Pennsylvania, he'd just be called "Neighbor."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Idaho, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food."

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Alabama, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri and South Carolina he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

And in Texas he'd just be "Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."