• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Shadow Ops Weaponry has free float rifle length 308 handguards for $149.99

EasyEJL

We're launching them here first to give anyone who needs one a chance to get in on the introductory pricing. I have to wait till we're anodizing them in FDE to get one for myself ;)

square-4357.jpg

square-4359.jpg

square-4351.jpg

Not sure how long they'll stay at this price, we've got the initial run of 50 ready and want to get them in people's hands to get feedback and pictures of them mounted on rifles :)

the link is here

http://www.shadowopsweaponry.com/products/249-shdw-rsh308.aspx

I'll get them for you

I'm in the middle of a build and a free float tube is all i need. As soon as you get me some dimensions and i can compare them to others that i was thinking about, i will make a decision. Like others asked, Is this for a DPMS low profile or will it fit the older high profile? Does the barrel nut connect to the tapered end of this tube or will the rails fit flush with the receiver, making a continous rail?

if you look at the top picture, the top rail is at the bottom right. so although the sides + bottom are tapered, the top is continuous rail. I'm not positive on the height, checking into that too. I'd guess low profile as that is current dpms production but i'll verify.

Very nice.  I would like the specs myself.  Dimensions, and weight.  I just bought a 12" for my AP4 and a Syrac gas block but I'm always looking for better!  I'm really interested so if you can get those two specs for me I am a serious buyer with the newer low profile upper.

Edit:  I ordered one.  I spent quite a few hours researching last night and this morning & after comparing it to the DD rail and reading the reviews on their lowers I bought the bullet and purchased one.... :drool:

Edited by VanillaGorilla