• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Girls with Guns

MikedaddyH

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Beyond my knowledge base. Besides she already had me at the four cans and the FNX 45. It was all over but the shouting.

I'm with ya on that one...  If @Radioactive woulda shown me more of that horse, I might like it better, but it's hard to complete with Dat Ass in the pic...  :lmao:

There just wasn't enough horse...   :laffs:

I have a new one for @Magwa...  You tell me brother - do we need more of her?...  I'll await your response...

c1a353924a0ef58b6c42a9fb5f4433d4.jpg

Tell you right now, man - she's WAY MORE than what you might think from that one pic.  Your call...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I have a new one for @Magwa...  You tell me brother - do we need more of her?...  I'll await your response...

Tell you right now, man - she's WAY MORE than what you might think from that one pic.  Your call...   :thumbup:

Her best weapons against man aren’t in her hands. I’ll answer for Mags Hell Yeah!

Edited by Sisco

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

OK you got me curious but I am going to say right from the get go she has big hands, so I am looking through snake eyes till more is revealed, I feel the coyote is playing .......

4 hours ago, Magwa said:

OK you got me curious but I am going to say right from the get go she has big hands, so I am looking through snake eyes till more is revealed, I feel the coyote is playing .......

Didn’t notice that. On second though, I might not want to see EVERYTHING!

5 hours ago, Sisco said:

Ok I give up who is she ? she is stunning for sure, not my type, but for sure stunning in all truth Wolf girl is not my type to much city in her but oh what eye candy, I would love to see this girl... but then at my age I love seeing them all thanks Tom 🙂