• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Girls with Guns

MikedaddyH

2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

I can confirm that all day, he’s for sure part machine. Like @DNP said, he’ll have short term reboots from time to time, but actual sleep? Hell no. He can somehow stay up most of the night, and still make it to work by 6-7 am the next day. I don’t have a fukin clue how he does it. I’m the complete opposite. I sit down to watch a movie, feeling good and awake. Next thing I know I’m waking up to the ending credits. I can’t stay awake for shitt. 

Hahaha you'll get the hang of it brother  :laffs:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That's where the best ones come from, from personal accounts.  My buddy (and his wife admitted it then) went two ridges over, found her, picked the ticks off her - and they were married shortly after.  Personal account.  Love them to death, too. 

The old "Hey we better check each other for ticks" line to get her naked :thumbup: If you show the stuff on Lyme disease it almost works as good as booze to get 'em naked ... for their own good of course. :lmao: 

On 6/22/2020 at 11:20 PM, 98Z5V said:

Next best advice I ever received from @DNP was this.  It's true, too, after he met me - and I met his wife the same trip, and a bunch of his other friends.  The only thing he offered after that trip, minus a warm, welcome pants-down hug, was this...

Posted by a guy I know who was a 4 year non-rate. He's also got a ...

That made me dig DEEP inside myself, and really look at who I am.  I had to think about myself, and how I am around others, in both public and private.  It was a painful journey into soul-searching, and it lasted about 2 minutes.  At that point, I came to the realization of a simple mantra...

- FUK 'EM.   :thumbup:

Here ya go brother, I found your theme song! (don't pay any attention to the camera work, the person recording must have been drunk!)

15 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I think it's an FAL.

I had thought so also at first, then looked closer.  The magwell gives it away, along with the design of the magazine, and the forearm.....it is round, not any form of triangular/shaped the way a FAL was back then.