• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Official Rsquared NEEDS this thread!!

DNP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No S H I T! You don't think I knew that the moment I saw the title of this thread? And just for the record. I DO think that bipod is badass. But let's all just pump the brakes for a minute and think about this. I still gotta get the glass I want. That's gonna be 2+. I'm already thinking about the AAC Titan can for it also. Another 2. Hell, the adaptor for the can cost 3 bills. So we're gonna go way past the 10 mark on this setup (if I go for the can that is) already. Granted......once you hit 10 for a rifle.........what's another 7 bills right?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Oh....and Dirk........I still hate you brother. just sayin.

Edited by Rsquared

No S H I T! You don't think I knew that the moment I saw the title of this thread? And just for the record. I DO think that bipod is badass. But let's all just pump the brakes for a minute and think about this. I still gotta get the glass I want. That's gonna be 2+. I'm already thinking about the AAC Titan can for it also. Another 2. Hell, the adaptor for the can cost 3 bills. So we're gonna go way past the 10 mark on this setup (if I go for the can that is) already. Granted......once you hit 10 for a rifle.........what's another 7 bills right?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Oh....and Dirk........I still hate you brother. just sayin.

Being broke is no excuse, but nice try anyways. I suggest switching from ramen noodles and generic soda, to soda crackers and tap water, a savings of approximately 35% overall. You'll be posting pics of that bipod in short order!

Nope. Not playing the broke card. But there's other s h i t that has to happen in the 1st or 2nd quarter of this year too. As we all know.....we gotta spread the funds around to different projects and responsibilities.

And trade down from ramen noodles? Hell, I already live like a caveman as it is. And you wanna take that one simple thing from me? <laughs>

So...how do you accurately throw shots out to the range that .338 is capable of without some top notch stability? Seriously...you rank the can above the bipod? Well, at least you'll be able to hear that shot land in the dirt at 1000 instead of ringing steel. And only 2k for the glass? I'd have never pushed you to buy that rifle if I thought you were going in half assed.....

I hate you too man...like family though.