• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from GA

Tactical45

Hello, I finally got access to the site by chance. I had been trying to gain membership for some time now. The link I had did not seem to work. I found a good link today by mistake, so here I am. I started getting in to the LR 308 while down range last year while in AFG. I sold my custom built bolt rifle .308 that I had built a couple years ago, but could not find a range close to my house back home to shoot it so I had to drive to Indiana to shoot it close to capability of the weapon. I wanted something that would cover me between 6-800 yds and the LR seemed to fit the bill. I bought a used LR on another site, it has a lot of features I would have added prior to purchase, but there were a few things I changed. I have it pretty much ready to shoot now, but need a couple of parts for the back up parts list. I am sure I can learn from the members here and hope to pass on some of my 20+ years of various shooting and weapon building.

Below is a picture of it in current build.

post-14511-0-74568500-1391295622_thumb.j