• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

CAR-10 Buffers - BLEMS - Discounted While They Last

Slash

CAR10%20SS%20Buffer%20Web.JPG

CAR-10 buffers are for ArmaLite and SR25/DPMS-pattern .308 guns with standard 7" carbine buffer tubes. 

I have a limited quantity of CAR-10 buffers have cosmetic issues that do not affect function. 

I'm offering them here for $85 shipped, including a .308 carbine buffer spring.

This is the lowest price ever for a CAR-10 buffer. 
No limit, no combined shipping, sold only as a package with the buffer spring.  All sales are final. First come, first served. 

More info: 
www.heavybuffers.com/car10

Contact me via email to purchase - 844546286_EmailIcon.gif.e8752f59c859f4b6ef9b7fdfad1a1b76.gif
I will not respond to IMs, phone calls, telegraphs, or smoke signals. 

PLEASE do not deluge me with questions. 
You are saving $40 +/- so take this deal for what it is - Either you want to save some money and live with the flaw or you don't. icon_smile_big.gif

Edited by Slash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Clint for helping me out with my order. I purchased one of the blemishes buffers without doing my due diligence. The buffer was the wrong one for my gun. It clearly states that all sales are final,  but Clint didn't want me to be stuck with an unusable buffer and went above and beyond and offered me a discount on the correct buffer.

Thanks for being such a class act! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 8/21/2020 at 2:59 AM, Slash said:

I’m going to re-open the deal since this thread has been resurrected.

Only THREE buffers are available!

You're an awesome guy, Clint - many commendations coming your way.  Keep up with the VLTOR A5 buffers - I turned to you a couple months ago, because VLTOR - and all other vendors - don't have them. 

I'll convert two other guns to your VLTOR A5 H3 buffers shortly - the one I got from you is FAR SUPERIOR to the other guns running the A5H2s in them. Your H3 is hands-down better than those other two. 

You do amazing work, man.  :hail::thumbup:

P.S.  We're not Recoil-System Dummies here, anymore.  Far from it.

Edited by 98Z5V

On 8/24/2020 at 12:50 AM, 98Z5V said:

You're an awesome guy, Clint - many commendations coming your way.  Keep up with the VLTOR A5 buffers - I turned to you a couple months ago, because VLTOR - and all other vendors - don't have them. 

I'll convert two other guns to your VLTOR A5 H3 buffers shortly - the one I got from you is FAR SUPERIOR to the other guns running the A5H2s in them. Your H3 is hands-down better than those other two. 

You do amazing work, man.  :hail::thumbup:

P.S.  We're not Recoil-System Dummies here, anymore.  Far from it.

Thanks for the kind words! :banana:

5 hours ago, Slash said:

Thanks again for the kind words guys! 

I appreciate your business.  Stay safe & healthy! 

Same to you, brother - YOU stay safe and healthy, and keep pumping them out.  I'm a few weeks out on two more A5 H3 buffers from you, from what I've already seen, over the VLTOR A5 H2s...  You have a superior product.  :thumbup:

You're forcing me to "reposition" some other VLTOR A5 H2 buffers that I already have...  :lmao: