• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Winchester Black Talon 308

Microgunner

Digging through the shed for 5.56, come to find I have several cases of Winchester and PMC, and came across a couple ammo cans of 308, mostly loose Black Talon rounds.

I don't even own a 308 any longer and have no plans to acquire one, so I told a co-worker about them.

How much should I charge him?

Digging through the shed for 5.56, come to find I have several cases of Winchester and PMC, and came across a couple ammo cans of 308, mostly loose Black Talon rounds.

I don't even own a 308 any longer and have no plans to acquire one, so I told a co-worker about them.

How much should I charge him?

No. No no nononononono!!!!

This is such a trick question, it's like when a prosecuting attorney asks, "Do you still beat your wife?"

If you say no, you're implying that you don't now, but you have in the past therefore you're a dick. If you say yes, you're much more so a dick.

The answer is that you shouldn't be selling them to coworkers, you should be selling them to me. 

$2.00 per round !

That's the buddy f#ck price.

Good to know!

This is such a trick question, it's like when a prosecuting attorney asks, "Do you still beat your wife?"

If you say no, you're implying that you don't now, but you have in the past therefore you're a dick. If you say yes, you're much more so a dick.

The answer is that you shouldn't be selling them to coworkers, you should be selling them to me. 

Sounds like $3/round Micro.  :banana:

Nope you should allow an awesome LEO like me to take those off of your hands being the evil balck bullets they  are lol

Chuckie-poo is a recently converted 308 fan and I've already promised them to him.

I've also got a complete shitload of Chinasports 308.

We're going to sell those at the shop to idiots. ..er...customers I mean. :-P

what sort of price are you selling the chinasports to not really completely idiots? I need to sight in my 308 AR with something :)

Nope you should allow an awesome LEO like me to take those off of your hands being the evil balck bullets they  are lol

We discussed this plan at least 10 times, you may recall that it went like this:

I try to buy the bullets from Micro, if he sells them to me, we split the cost & the loot. If he DOESN'T want to sell them to me, you come in and bust up the deal, and swipe the bullets as "evidence recovered at the scene", and we split the loot later.

:rant2:  :bitchslap:

Edited by Matt.Cross

what sort of price are you selling the chinasports to not really completely idiots? I need to sight in my 308 AR with something :)

I'm selling them to the boss for $6 per 20rnd box and he's reselling them for $15.

I bought 3 cases of that junk and didn't even make it through one case before I gave up on it.

I thought I'd gotten rid of it all until I found some while searching the shed for 5.56.

We discussed this plan at least 10 times, you may recall that it went like this:

I try to buy the bullets from Micro, if he sells them to me, we split the cost & the loot. If he DOESN'T want to sell them to me, you come in and bust up the deal, and swipe the bullets as "evidence recovered at the scene", and we split the loot later.

:rant2:  :bitchslap:

And Robocop takes the rap, lol were good

I'm selling them to the boss for $6 per 20rnd box and he's reselling them for $15.

I bought 3 cases of that junk and didn't even make it through one case before I gave up on it.

I thought I'd gotten rid of it all until I found some while searching the shed for 5.56.

dang, I would have given you $7 a box ;)

• 8 years later...

Hi,

I'm a deer hunter and my hunting partner of 20 years (my dad) passed away so I have given up the sport.  Going through my safe I found a box of 20 Winchester .308 rifle black talon bullets.  Wondering where I could sell them....any ideas?  Thanks!

Denise H

Detroit, Michigan

Sorry for your loss, a good start is a local gun shop. Not a box store but a small business that was probably known by your father. 

On 12/31/2022 at 7:05 PM, Denise said:

Hi,

I'm a deer hunter and my hunting partner of 20 years (my dad) passed away so I have given up the sport.  Going through my safe I found a box of 20 Winchester .308 rifle black talon bullets.  Wondering where I could sell them....any ideas?  Thanks!

Denise H

Detroit, Michigan