• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Busted

shepp

Fake ass people piss me off, this guy is a fake and a female cat. People like this make me sick, how bad does your life have to suck, how big a fucking loser do you have to be to do this?!?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/17/i-am-a-united-states-fin-ranger-this-guy-is-not-things-get-heated-when-two-vets-confront-man-wearing-military-clothing/

WTF and the other p u s s i e s around the faker condone that $hit.Sicking :puke:

I think at first the bystanders are thinking they are harassing a real service man, as I probably would have too, until you see how he handles him self and the facts they throw at him. That guy is a coward, and a fake!

Think it's more then a child in a mans body, if he was in a uni with random patches that would be one thing. Buy army ranger, EOD and I forget the other. He wants people to think he's a bad ass, he might as well pretend he's a SEAL or something.

I posted this on my FB page and one of my military buddies said they should ripped that poop off and tar and feathered his ass.

Scumbags...  I was actually in contact with a guy for quite a while who was a SERIOUS Poser.  Claimed he was a retired Air Force General who flew the SR71 and over 300 mission in nam flying Thunderchiefs.  Called himself "Trigger" on a fishing site I'm a member of and a number of members had even fished with him and all thought he was righteous for a several YEARS before he was found out.

His name has shown up on a number of "poser" sites now along with several other aliases he's used.

These kinds of scumbags need to be charged, jailed and given some solid lessons in prison love.

Scumbags... I was actually in contact with a guy for quite a while who was a SERIOUS Poser. Claimed he was a retired Air Force General who flew the SR71 and over 300 mission in nam flying Thunderchiefs. Called himself "Trigger" on a fishing site I'm a member of and a number of members had even fished with him and all thought he was righteous for a several YEARS before he was found out.

His name has shown up on a number of "poser" sites now along with several other aliases he's used.

These kinds of scumbags need to be charged, jailed and given some solid lessons in prison love.

It's sad how much does your life have to suck to pretend your somthing your not?!?

He gets a free pass once a year to dress like whatever he wants. But after Halloween, it's back to the normal clothes Nancy.

I have a bunch of synthetic leather for redoing the interior of my Camaro. If I have to work with a chainsaw this Halloween, I'm going to make and wear a crude mask out of some of the scraps and wear a cheap apron. I'll probably make sure not to comb my hair that day too.

Edited by MaDuce

Yeah, it's offensive to real rangers but I can't help but think there's something very silly and childish about the whole thing.

Let's put it into perspective a little bit.  "Golf" will be the vehicle used to explain it a little better.

Let's say you dedicate your life to be the best golfer in the world.  Countless hours practicing, saving every spare penny for the best equipment, waking up early to make yourself better, train, train, train...  One day, your dream is realized, all your hard work and dedication pays off - and you ARE the best golfer around!  Maybe there are only 1% of ALL golfers that have achieved what you have, ever.  You get recognized for that! 

259748-bubba-watson-of-the-u-s-receives-

Now, let's say some a$shole that has never golfed in his life has someone make him that patch, or he finds one somewhere.  Then, he gets it sewn onto a green jacket.  Now, he's standing around a bunch of people with that jacket on, talking about what a badass golfer he is...

Since you've WON that jacket through years of hard work and dedication, making yourself the best golfer that you could be, you can JUST TELL that this guy is full of $hit, so you say something to him...

Less than 1% of the entire Army has earned what those two guys were sticking up for.  Calculate that out into the rest of the country - how much (percentage) of the entire country has been in the Army?  Overall, when calculated out, those two guys are in a pretty small club, one that isn't easy, and not everybody could do even if they wanted to.

I think both those guys have the right to light that motherfucker up. 

I'm thinking if I pick up a good firefighters uniform maybe I can pull free lunches and maybe even pick up a few new phone numbers, eh? I haven't seen firefighter versus ranger....but the fireman sure beat the policeman. <laughs>

• 8 months later...