• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Magazine source

I agreed to test them for another site. First thing I will be looking at is country of origin. Never had a problem with any of my 12 Armalite mags so you don't have to convince me. But they need to be evaluated.

Hm. Gotta wonder if there are gun people in other countries who will only buy US stuff on account of it's the best.

I won't buy from CTD based on the bull$hit they pulled about January of last year.  Never in my life will they ever receive another dollar from me.

I sure as hell hope alot of people never forget that.

I won't buy from CTD based on the bull$hit they pulled about January of last year.  Never in my life will they ever receive another dollar from me.

I sure as hell hope alot of people never forget that.

Me either!

And as soon as anyone says "Cheaper Than Dirt has..." I interrupt and say "I'll never buy anything from them, after the crap they pulled following Sandy Hook."

I'd go so far as to say they single handedly started the false shortage. they listed PMAGS at $90 the moment the news hit. blood wasn't even dry yet. those dirtbags saw the news and jumped on the phone rubbing hands together with dollar signs in their eyes. scum.

Edited by blue109

Problem was , they weren't Cheaper ,just dirty salesmanship .

I agreed to test them for another site. First thing I will be looking at is country of origin. Never had a problem with any of my 12 Armalite mags so you don't have to convince me. But they need to be evaluated.

Thats a rule here , you brought it up first , you have to buy & test , post photo's with the report . <laughs>

Got them in the mail today will take some pics tomorrow. Initial inspection has absolutely no country of manufacture stamped on them. Look to be an absolute clone of Armalite mags. Plastic bag has a label saying famous manufacturer AT10B magazines, and that is it. I know Matco makes tools, competes with a business model similar to Snap On tools. Don't know if it is the same company though. Will be disassembling and inspecting internals tomorrow.

Easiest review ever! Took them out of the bag to take some pictures, first thing I notice is that raised ridge running the full length of an AR10 magazine in back, is missing. Try to feed it in the mag well, loose and doesn't fit very well. Call CTD, give me return UPS label, will give refund, including shipping. Review: At this time, stick with Armalite.