Check out these triggers....

Magwa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waiting for the Primary Arms sales for Geissele triggers is pretty smart.  I think I got my SSA-E for ~165 on one of those sales.  I also won't ever shop from CTD again.  They're *fine* unless there's a run on something.  Then they're downright dishonest.  There were a number of people I know who had orders in with them before the last ammo shortage.  CTD actually cancelled their orders without so much as asking the customers if that was okay, and then relisted the SAME items at double the price the same day.  They had outstanding orders that they had stock to meet, and chose to cancel them to gouge suckers out of even more money.  If that's not illegal, it's downright sleazy, and worthy of never doing business with them again.  They also stopped selling firearms for a while post Sandy Hook, rather than standing up for their and our rights.  I hope they go out of business.  Total scumbags.  I have to admit, I do think less of anyone who knows about their rep, and still shops with them.  It's your choice where to spend your money, but there are a lot of standup retailers, such as Primary Arms, SAA, Able Ammo, Manventure Outpost, Midway USA, SLR, CDNN, Grabagun, etc, who don't have shady or illegal business practices and are far more worthy of your hard earned buck.  It's worth doing a little research into places before you place an order, IMO.  YMMV.

They also stopped selling firearms for a while post Sandy Hook, rather than standing up for their and our rights.

Absolutely correct - they jumped on that bandwagon fast as hell, too - it was within a few days of the incident.  Dick's Sporting Goods did the same thing (they just dropped ARs), and that lowered my opinion of them, which has never recovered because of it.

• 2 weeks later...

And I own both the ssa-e and the elftman and I like the Elf trigger better they are both great but this new Elf trigger is the best trigger I have ever owned even better than my single set Kiplinger trigger....

Too bad I missed out on the elf group buy. I had been looking at the ssa-e, but the Elf really looks good.

For sure I'm picking up the AR10 model for my AR10.

I'm not sure what model I want for my AR15 marksman rifle, either the match or the AR10, what says you all?

I'm not sure what model I want for my AR15 marksman rifle, either the match or the AR10, what says you all?

I'd say - wait.  If you don't need a trigger right this second, then just hang on.  Give us all a chance to shoot these things and compare them to the other triggers we have - and get the feedback up. 

Patience, paaaaaaatience...  <lmao>

That is a good Idea, I have about 250 rounds with mine and I give it a A+ I  am curious to see how others see it and what they think so yes wait for a bit there are quite a few members waiting on this trigger and they should have them and log some time on them real soon....