Check out these triggers....

Magwa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks and they also make a flat trigger model as well I shot probably 200 rounds through it this weekend and I am blown away with this trigger I had a good friend of mines son was home on leave he is a corpman with a marine sniper unit and he shot it and loved it he said "this triogger is scary no creep or travel at all I love it" so I think that is a pretty good enorsment as well......

I do not have one on my 308 yet but I am planning on it as soon as I can get the bucks saved up I have some military surplus from various years some as old as 30 years I will make some go boom and get back to you.... but I will bet 10.00 bucks it will pop them no problem....

Granted , I haven't tried every trigger made but I've tried quite a few and the best I've used is the TacCon 3MR trigger.

The 3rd reset position pushes the trigger forward so all is required for follow up shots is an almost imperceptible movement of the trigger.

Follow up shots are insanely easy in third mode.

I know I have been partial to Timney triggers, however most of them were on bolt rifles, mausers and Springfield and a Remington 700. I saw this one on CTD and wonder if it has any fans here for the LR308 it is at a good price:

Geissele Automatics AR-15/AR-10 Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger Two Stage 4.5 LBS Non-Adjustable Steel Black 05-101

Edited by mrmackc

frack CTD to death with ebola dipped anal harpoons. they marked M855 up to $1/rd the instant the news broke. even if you ordered it at that price they will just cancel your order and then offer you stock from "another warehouse" at double the price. those cock holes are lower than prius driving Obama worshipers planting Hillary signs.

Edited by blue109

frack CTD to death with ebola dipped anal harpoons. they marked M855 up to $1/rd the instant the news broke. even if you ordered it at that price they will just cancel your order and then offer you stock from "another warehouse" at double the price. those cock holes are lower than prius driving Obama worshipers planting Hillary signs.

Hey brother, stop sugar coating it and tell me how you REALLY feel...  <laughs>