Check out these triggers....

Magwa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay and I apologize for misspelling RECKON ! There must be some horrible horror stories around about Cheeper Than Dirt. ......

Now anything about Ammo man.com?

I tend to go against the grain sometimes, and I have the scars to prove it, so I will order the trigger for $210 with free shipping and let you hear how it went.

STAND CLEAR FIRE IN THE HOLE!

(what could go wrong?)

Edited by mrmackc

The dislike of Lower Than Dirt arises from their actions after the Sandy Hook shooting.

They cancelled orders for items ordered "In Stock", jacked the price as much as ten fold, then offered those items for sale at hyperinflated prices.

Making a profit off the double-edged sword of dead children and a "possible assault weapons ban" that never materialized.

They suck and deserve to whither and die.

they has the audacity to get on ARF where they were being trashed, and say the 855 was a typo . one of the warehouses they deal with made a mistake and it caused the website to post the wrong price, and together was back to normal price.

then someone asked why the ammo they ordered, that was in stock right before the price hike, was suddenly backordered when the price went up.

then someone asked if the $99 PMAGs the day after sandy hook were also a mistake.

I suspect no answers to these questions are coming.

frack CTD to death with ebola dipped anal harpoons. they marked M855 up to $1/rd the instant the news broke. even if you ordered it at that price they will just cancel your order and then offer you stock from "another warehouse" at double the price. those cock holes are lower than prius driving Obama worshipers planting Hillary signs.

LMFAO!

This is the trigger in question:

Geissele Automatics AR-15/AR-10 Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger Two Stage 4.5 LBS Non-Adjustable Steel Black 05-101

I wonder how Geissele feels about them selling his product for

$210 and free shipping?

No I didn't buy any surplus magazines from CTD.  I didn't flog to anyplace to buy ammo and survival stuff because of several stupid mass shootings or the publicity of those threatening to shut down the supply of ammo and firearms. I think that there will always be those that say "It is just good business" to take advantage of bad situations, and they will be successful because people panic and try to buy up every brick of .22 long rifle, and any other piece of ammo they will never need, with thoughts that they can get the jump on regular folks and then soak them when  the supply gets slim.  Not to mention government manipulating supplies and availability of any item or source of supplies, just to advance their own agendas.

It is a bad thing for those that enjoy the shooting sports as a hobby and also those that try to make a honest living provideing services

It isn't any different with other business. In West Texas apartment owners, Motels and realtors did the same thing with rent and housing prices when the new tech directional drilling, new drilling bits, MWD, new fracing techs and high oil prices made drilling super profitable.  My daughter  her husband and their two kids were forced to move out of Midland because rent for a 3 bedtoom apartment went from $600 to $3000 in six months. Greed is always ready to raise it's dirty head.

BTW This is what I needed to know, Big fan of the Geissele SSA triggers, and the SSA-E is even better.

Thanks for that answer and also thanks for telling me how you all feel about CTD.  I certainly don't have any reason to argue with your information. 

Edited by mrmackc

In your big post about CTD, this statement said it all...

It is a bad thing for those that enjoy the shooting sports as a hobby and also those that try to make a honest living provideing services

"Make an honest living" is exactly what CTD did not do.  What they did is exactly against everything that stands for 2A - they certainly didn't support the 2A community, in the very least.  That is the very reason most people cannot stand them, and will never provide them one thin dime of income. 

Sorry folks I didn't mean to ask for a diatribe on one of your fav vendors.

I just asked about the damn trigger!

I reckon you won't be ordering from them for their LOW price, is that right?

That sir would be correct!, I wouldn't buy it from them for ANY price. They can go fornicate themselves!

Okay and I apologize for misspelling RECKON

I RECKON you're a SMARTAZZ internet spell check Nazi whos morals & principles are worth less than the damn $20.00 bucks you saved buying from ctd.

I tend to go against the grain sometimes

You're not going against the grain, WE ARE! ....You are the sheeple that keeps keeps those scumbags in business, but hey you saved $20.00! Who Hoo, now you can go buy more obama bumper stickers.

STAND CLEAR FIRE IN THE HOLE!

(what could go wrong?)

We have our quota of dickheads, if you want to start poop go over to barf.com with the rest of the assholes.

Can someone please check the D.E.W.S. to make sure it's fully operational.

It sounds like a kettle calling the pot black to me

How childlike can you get? Calling me all kinds of trash. The statement about. "Use your $20 to buy OBOMA bumperstickers" you may need to increase your anger management meds.

You all just keep on buying where you please and so will I.

BTW. MY Giessele ssa trigger arrived here at 1:20PM today in the factory package with all the goodies. I'll use the $20 To buy 3 or 4 boxes of CI .22 long rifle ammo from Brownells where I have Been doing business since 1975.

I forgive all of you for the harsh,crude, and hateful words you wrote against me. There are some good people here doing good work I applause you for that,keep doing good.

Edited by mrmackc