Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

98Z5V

Specialist
  • Posts

    39,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 98Z5V

  1. Hell yeah, brother! And, now we're conspiring!
  2. No experience installing one, and limited experience shooting one - I shot Jon's XDm with that trigger. Shot damn nice, too! I went with the SP kit in mine, because it's the XD45 w/ thumb safety - PRP offered nothing for it, and SP were the only ones that did - it's almost a 2-stage trigger, and is damn nice.
  3. Lemme know how that piece is, micro - I was looking at that, when I did the extended mag release and trigger kit.
  4. MaDuce, did you know that there's a difference in length of the AR-10 carbine buffer, and the DPMS LR 308 carbine buffer? The Armalite AR-10 carbine receiver extension is also longer (7 5/8") than the AR-15 and other .308 AR carbine receiver extensions (7").
  5. 98Z5V

    My first rifle

    I love the 30-06 cartridge, man - that's a fine rifle you've got.
  6. I was gonna say - that might be the case with 5.56 barrels, but it's not the case with the .308 barrels.
  7. Ah! As I suspected!!!
  8. I saw that - just giving the original pic-maker some poop...
  9. ^^^ This, right here.
  10. Yes, very well, too.
  11. I could have led you down that path a long time ago, brother - were you not listening to me?...
  12. Damn, Jon! Those are sweet!!!
  13. 98Z5V

    Grip Porn

    Wash, those ALL look great, brother!
  14. Yes, all of them, regardless of NFA status.
  15. Rem 300 Blk Premier Match, 125 OTMs, brother. Twice that for the box of 20 loaded, regretably. :(
  16. That's what the next 30 were for, brother.
  17. poop, I forgot about a matched set - it was sold as matched, but I don't think it really fits that category. Noveske Chainsaw-grade FFL lower with matched upper. Since the Chainsaw grade is a blem or a second, I don't know how that would be "matched," just by definition of being a blem or second. Maybe it was "matched," meaning they fit the blems and seconds together, to ensure operation, and were sold as such. Sweet pieces, none the less, and I used them to build my Mk12 Mod 0 rifle.
  18. That's wrong, Matt - trying to get me into more financial ruin - I'd rather see pics of some of the bullpoopy he had to eat, once "really hungry..."
  19. That would be cool, but it's "Gadsden"... I'm just sayin'...
  20. ^^^ If that happens, I'm buying the beer. :D
  21. Someone doesn't know what this is...
  22. EasyE, I'll let you know when mine is finished. I'll add up the completed lower (already in-hand), and the barrel components (also in-hand), and post that up sometime today. Still need to get the rest of the upper completed.
  23. I'll run you guys the same deal, with 60-month payback - that's better, right?
  24. ...and, what had led to this redirection in course?...
  25. Those are pretty sweet, but I think these are the sexiest of all...
×
×
  • Create New...