• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushnell Customer Service

Well... finally heard back from bushnell on the elite 3200 off the 50. Damaged beyond repair. Impact damage and bent tube. They wont replace bc im sure they'll say the bent tube is from improper mounting. But gonna call an explain that it was on a 50 with honed rings. Only guess I have is that after watching slomo videos of 50s and watching the scopes flex like waves on a beach thats what caused it. Maybe theyll accept it but doubtful. Offered a discount on new scope but I dont plan on owning another bushnell. Ill give an update tomorrow. Lesson learned.

Fk nightforce too. Lol built like a tank but glass doesnt match cost. Yep I pissed now. Cs says tube bent ahead of front mount. Not covered and had to have suffered impact. Thing has gone from safe to case. Never dropped or banged. 50s are known for this but he explained that is impossible. Reminds me why I never bought a Bushnell product before owning this and why ill never own another one. Stay tuned. It will be strapped to at least 10lbs of the fun stuff and sent to heaven.

Fk nightforce too.

Hey! Whoa! Pump the brakes a little! I love the NXS line. And, if for some reason something breaks in it, you can pull it off the rifle and beat somebody with it. <laughs>

That sucks that they (Bushnell) won't even work with you. I don't blame you for not even considering them in the future.

There's a difference between flexing and bending.

Did you have the retailer mount the scope? I've seen where someone grabbed the wrong height mounts too short by a bit, cranked down on the rings and ta-da! ben scope tube.

IMG_20140218_173023_268_zps8f00eedb.jpg

nope I mounted and that scenario is a bit hard to do on this rifle. Rediculous rail height

Hey! Whoa! Pump the brakes a little! I love the NXS line. And, if for some reason something breaks in it, you can pull it off the rifle and beat somebody with it. <laughs>

That sucks that they (Bushnell) won't even work with you. I don't blame you for not even considering them in the future.

I love em too for what they are and thats a long range battle optic. Made tough enough to take to war. But the glass quality just isn't there for me after using steiner, s&b, and Zeiss. They offered me a 30-40 percent discount but its off their manufacturer price. Basically the prices they offered were 10-20 bucks cheaper than buying from optics planet or midway. Not enough for me to put money into an optic I worry ide hafta pussyfoot around with. Ill just stick to my go to brands.

Yeah im it sure doesnt help lol. I had a feeling they wouldnt warranty it but just to tell me it cant happen and has to be my fault is what annoyed me. It held zero for the first outing so I knew it was fine then. When I bout the rifle the original owner had only put like 10ish rounds down the tube. I shot 30-40 the first day. After that is when it went to crap. Oh well live and learn. Just would have been nice to have a working scope to throw on the mvp without having to pay for a new one. I never bought bushnell bc their glass' light transaction didnt even touch my nikons but it had decent clarity. Time to save for a new scope for the mvp (and still saving for swfa fixed 20x for the 50). Either way the Bushnell is getting the tanerite cocktail

Make sure you send the video to Bushnell . <thumbsup>

I would be using the Burris Extreme Tactical rings on that rifle , damn things are built to take it , more tube clamping area ,not sure if that would have made a difference with the Bushnell though.

Edited by survivalshop