• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Customer service

edgecrusher

So I have two separate but related instances where I needed some support. The companies involved were Rainier and Noveske. Not only did they both offer extremely great service, they did it for free and parts are already on there way. And I should mention calls/email were at 1700hrs est.

Kudos to both companies

like them or not...magpul is an amazing company. I really only own grips and magazines at this point, but they have been awesome in the past. they sent me a free buttstock PRS screw when I asked if I could buy one. they sent me a free qd cup for a ACS I bought used. they replaced a UBR I bought used that had a little wiggle, and included a big sticker pack and an apology letter thanking me for bringing a potential issue to their attention.

not to mention flooding the market with 30 rd mags in ban states, and left home at great expense just on principal when CO violated its citizens.

really like those guys.

Magpul is great! I got in at the very end of the special 10 magazine sale they did in response to Colorado's BS and somehow my order fell through the cracks and was never put through. Once I talked to the right guy (almost a month after the sale was over) he found my order and sent me my mags along with a baseball cap and several stickers!

Ron took your challenge, drove half way, ran out of beer, got more beer and kept driving- ran out AGAIN, got more beer,  forgot what he was doing, stopped for lunch and went home.

Had to put the necessary steps into that adventure to make it most accurate.  Sorry for adding to your post Rob, but you left a few key steps out...  <lmao>