• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ares Armor is messing with ATF

• 4 weeks later...

Sheriff settles lawsuit, for $20. Dimitri's Response.

TO: SHERIFF BILL GORE
SUBJ: THANK YOU FOR THE 20 DOLLARS
DATE: February 20, 2015

Dear Sheriff,

I want to congratulate you on your wise decision to settle our case before things
got too far out of hand and further damaged the taxpayers. Paying out approximately
twenty three thousand dollars to my lawyers was a good choice for you. It’s too bad that
it came to that. I gave you multiple opportunities to do the right thing prior to filing
against you. You refused and now the County must pay for your arrogance.

I will hang the twenty dollars I demanded that you pay me, on my wall. It will be
my trophy. I will not be cashing it.

I want you to know exactly why I only demanded twenty dollars for myself. This
case was not financially motivated. I did this to show you something. YOU ARE NOT
KING. You are filth, scum, a putrid embarrassing stain on this Country. You can be beaten
at your own game.

You may have not admitted wrong doing per the settlement BUT your actions and
your policies just made the County twenty three thousand dollars poorer. The facts
speak for themselves. I didn’t pay you, you paid me. I hope you have learned that

“Crime doesn’t pay.”

I wonder if you ever lay awake at night and see poor Vicki Weaver’s face. I
wonder if you have even the semblance of a moral conscience that haunts your dreams.
I wonder if there is any humanity left in that frail body of yours.

You pled the 5th due to your fear of being prosecuted for MURDER! You were the
Agent in Charge Mr. Gore. You presided over that poor woman being shot dead while
she held her infant child. If there is a God, I hope he has a warm place in hell with your
name it.

Do you want to know my favorite part about you paying out this money? Everyone
will get to see that standing up to thugs like yourself is acceptable.

The World, it is changing my friend. Murdering wannabe tyrants like yourself are
on your way out. Good Riddance.

Sincerely,
    Dimitrios Karras,

“But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want
freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.” -Aldous Huxley

The above letter was written and expresses the opinion of Dimitiri Karras, not the views and opinions of Ares Armor, Inc.

That email from him this morning cost me money this evening.  He fucking ROCKS.  Just based purely on the size of his balls, I will spend money with/for him.  My first purchase from him goes to way before his ATF raid, so they already have my information.  Fuk it.  <thumbsup>

they just had to throw the "white supremacist" label in there didn't they. not saying he wasn't, but it had nothing to do with the incident. also..."accidentally" shot his wife. guess they missed the entire point. but if one person reads that, and decides to dig a little deeper about ruby ridge, than mission accomplished.

Randy was not a white supremist and his wife and son were guilty of nothing! the fact that the people responsible are not in prison says it all but this is a step in the right direction....

Amen! Randy Weaver was a homeschool advocate and that was about the extent of his activism. He had pushed for homeschooling in Iowa but gave up and moved to Idaho. Sadly it was 8 years after he left when Iowa finally relented and passed homeschool legislation. The powers that be like to focus on his battles with the ATF and the local court in an attempt to make him look like a bad man when all he wanted was the freedom to teach his own children.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread but he was from my area and well known in the activist community then when it came to issues of Liberty. I was just a high schooler but his story left a lasting impression.

LIBERTY FIRST!

We need a thumb up/like button. This is the best thread ever. +1s to everyone - especially the videos and the letter.

I love talking about Randy Weaver with left wingers. I always bring it up regarding his arsenal - which was legal. Invariably, the conversation then follows this course: "But he was a racist!". "That's not against the law. He didn't break the law and then the feds shot his friend, his dog, and his family." .... "But he was racist!". Like fucking retarded parrots...

Oh yeah, wasn't Ruby Ridge one of the cases the white-people-with-guns-hater Eric Holder recused himself from? 

Edited by perpetualwhitebelt