• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Robocop1051's Old Rem 870 Wingmaster

Robocop1051

We put Tacstars on all the PD 870's (that's how I ended up with all those takedown pins) and they held up really well. I don't think they make one that clears your forend though. Mesa Tactical does and you can get a 4 shell carrier for either side of the receiver. I got a Mesa for Josh's M4 and was very impressed with the quality of that piece! The Mesa stuff might be more expensive but you definitely get what you pay for!

20160303_113412.thumb.jpg.46ffe9c9bce5dc20160303_113340.thumb.jpg.8472a248ab3c7920160303_113329.thumb.jpg.5a02803fd28fde

I don't plan on chopping and wood with it... but it'll sure as hell go "pokey pokey" on a SOB in a quick second.

The lug is slightly undersized, so there's a little wiggle. Not enough to make a rattle though. The lock up is good to go. Easy on and off. The mag tube extension is a perfect fit to the ring on my Lan Cay M9.

facebook_fap_button_by_muttsurini-d4r2b82.png

SurvivalShop once said, "people should be required to get a license to use a dremel tool."

You don't have to look too close to see I was losing it bad. I swear I looked like Michael J Fox trying to shave with a straight razor.

Now thats rich!  LOL       good lookin  death machine all right !      Wash

Ya, that Bayonet looks cool , but gigging one pesky Zombie will probably bend or break the Mag Tube.   lol 

probably the least of your worries if you just got done "gigging one pesky zombie". Still a worry, just not very high on that list. 

probably the least of your worries if you just got done "gigging one pesky zombie". Still a worry, just not very high on that list. 

I don't know , being your using the Gigging instrument , I would think your options are limited , because I would only use such an instrument if I was out of ammo . Meaning you may have to use it again & if its broken , you are knife fighting , by hand ! ??

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:16 PM, Robocop1051 said:

20160303_113412.thumb.jpg.46ffe9c9bce5dc20160303_113340.thumb.jpg.8472a248ab3c7920160303_113329.thumb.jpg.5a02803fd28fde

I don't plan on chopping and wood with it... but it'll sure as hell go "pokey pokey" on a SOB in a quick second.

The lug is slightly undersized, so there's a little wiggle. Not enough to make a rattle though. The lock up is good to go. Easy on and off. The mag tube extension is a perfect fit to the ring on my Lan Cay M9.

lol  Love the bayonet rig Robo.  Bet it would be a real hit if you showed up at a drug raid with it.....