• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Standard Response?

planeflyer21

Seems like the legal lines are blurry between the two. Murder2 usually means they think they can prove malicious intent ot at least gross irrisponibility rather than just a simple accident.

Looks like whatever happened happened with no witnesses or cameras so it will come down to the officers word. Since they have no credibility in the community a not guilty verdict will ensure baltimore burns. Much worse next time around. A guily verdict will leave many people thinking the cops were cfed to the wolves to appease the mob. There's no good end to this one.

Edited by blue109

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In AZ 2nd degree murder is intent to take a life without premeditation/planning it out.  1st degree is planning to take someone's life and doing it, OR committing 2nd degree murder while in the commission of another felony (i.e., robbing Circle K then shooting the clerk when they pull their own pistol).

Maybe this is part of a "urban development" plan. They want to tear the hood down but iy cost too much and they would have to pay to relocate the residents. The get the mob fired up, declare a federal emergency, and we all foot the bill for a shiny new Baltimore. Brilliant.

The puzzle pices fit so well

Social engineering .   The end results justifies the means !

I'm pretty sure there was a cast of supporters & Community organizers  to set up all of this protesting .  The " Queen " said he might like to get back into Community organizing when he is no longer Queen of the world , maybe he is already working . Nuts , his first real job , well , so to speak . <dontknow>

Edited by survivalshop

We need to start a "Baltimore Riots After Acquittal Pool" thread...time and how many cities.  

I choose "3 and 1/2 minutes" after any or all officers are acquitted.  L.A., Philly, NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Baltimore.  Yeah, conservative I know.

We need to start a "Baltimore Riots After Acquittal Pool" thread...time and how many cities.  

I choose "3 and 1/2 minutes" after any or all officers are acquitted.  L.A., Philly, NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Baltimore.  Yeah, conservative I know.

I'm sure the Community organizers are already preparing for this or have action plans drawn up . I think it will take longer than three minutes & it will be a domino effect , one city after another .

They sure rushed to judgement on the charges , the Leo's are mixed races & sexes , so this should be interesting . I do not like the tone of the Prosecutor , she sounded like she was giving a speech for a rally .

the Leo's are mixed races & sexes , so this should be interesting .

It's the YT police killin' us!  Er, uuhhh...the not "black enough" police!  Kinda like that "white-hispanic" Zimmerman.  No way in hell the media or race baiters are going to say "D'oh!"

I'd like to see them riot in Milwaukee, Sheriff Clark will bust that azz! :bat:

He is but their police chief is a fukking retard, flyers right Milwaukee is a ticking time bomb for a riot......,between the thugs and the stupid ass college students it's been simmering.

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet they've had two or three officers shoot and kill civilians one a mentally disabled man another was some methed out thug

Last summer/fall there were a ton of drive bus over there one a few killed kids one on her grandmothers lap, they made Flynn the chief look like a saint after he freaked out on the media because he was consoling the family and didn't have time to do other sh!t.

Edited by shepp

They sure rushed to judgement on the charges , the Leo's are mixed races & sexes , so this should be interesting .

Its a beautiful setup. If the black officers are acquitted, then its "No justice" riots. if the black officers are found guilty then "its the system screwing the black man" riots.

The Revolver went off when the POS dropped it ?   Makes you wonder the circumstances of it . I find it hard to believe it went off by its self , but who knows what it was he was carrying.

They will probably let him go because he is just a misguided young man in a undesirable environment . <dontknow>