• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Standard Response?

planeflyer21

Greed first, and stupidity second. Destroy their own neighborhood for what they can grab off the shelves?

Let them live in the now American equivalent of a bombed out Gaza Strip. Only put up a big sign:

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!". "DIG YOURSELVES OUT OF IT!"

I noticed one adult male looter made a haul.. A can of Pringles a bag of pampers and a roll of paper towels.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem with the whole thing is that nobody knows what happened during the arrest or while he was in the van.  I saw the video of the LEO picking the guy up and dragging him to the van.  It sure looks like he's hurt.  My feeling is that none of the LEO took a serious look at his condition.  By the time they did, it was too late.

Being a LEO is one of the toughest jobs in the world and I have the greatest respect for someone who wants to do that job.  I sure couldn't do it.

I can think of several things it could be but murder is premeditated so that's out of the realm of rational legal possibility's.

Clip/magazine

AR10/308AR

murder/manslaughter.

You know what I meant :D

I did just see something saying he had back surgery a week before. If so...a whole Lotta stuff got burnt up for nothing. Wonder if sharpton will cancel his march?

Edited by blue109

The video that 98 posted , hits the nail right on the head . I think they want a National police force , its what the training of our special forces across the nation is probably for .  Then you have this AARP commercial that was made & then changed by another add co., it is strange & creepy as the announcer says.

The problem with the whole thing is that nobody knows what happened during the arrest or while he was in the van.  I saw the video of the LEO picking the guy up and dragging him to the van.  It sure looks like he's hurt.  My feeling is that none of the LEO took a serious look at his condition.  By the time they did, it was too late.

that's the gist of it and really the only piece that bothers me - why didn't they have a doctor look at him? but reports are that he was verbally abusive too, so that probably is the majority, if you're alternating between crying to see a doctor and cursing them out, not a recipe for good response.

The reality is that those looking for an excuse to be animals will find an excuse, regardless of the details or how justified it is.

I dont think anybody anyone anywhere is saying the rioting is ok. Animals will be animals for any excuse, but this will go a long way toward taking Teeth out of the brutality charges like the 3 autopsy reports showing sweet angel mike brown was shot in the front while likely moving forward took the teeth out of that garbage. Still didnt stop them from being animals.

Edited by blue109

Ssooo...now another arrestee says the ride was fine, dude was slamming himself around the cage trying to induce injury:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/prisoner-in-van-said-freddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-during-ride/2015/04/29/56d7da10-eec6-11e4-8666-a1d756d0218e_story.html

Your faster typer then me ,Planerflyer21.

There are demonstrations in other city's & they must have an organizer to do this , wonder if it becomes true that this idiot hurt himself , that they will all stop . Just like the hands up don't shoot BS, they probably won't care .

All these riots & demonstrations & they are all phony , you would think they would learn from the mistaken blame of LE , but no , they just want to burn & hurt , for no real reason , what does that make them ?

From the article:

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court. The Post was given the document under the condition that the prisoner not be named because the person who provided it feared for the inmate’s safety.

The document, written by a Baltimore police investigator, offers the first glimpse of what might have happened inside the van.

Considering the source, I don't think too many people will consider that angle to be credible.

Wouldn't matter even if they had video of it , nothing will change . Even showing him breaking his neck on X-ray.

I think its credible ....it goes right along with...Im so pissed Im gonna burn all my $hit down....and if I cant do that Im gonna break my own neck.. :) Wash

Well, the six LEO's have been charged , one of them with second degree Murder , doesn't that take premeditation ?

The Bitch Mayor said it yesterday  & I quote ' If three Black Women can't get justice , no one can "  Why is it I feel the shoe is on the other foot now . They are going to throw these LEO's under the bus to please the looters !

I find this whole episode troubling on many levels & I think they are opening a whole new can of worms & its probably what the Usurpers of our country want !

There are bad cops, so its possible this is correct. Out of 700,000 nationwide, they aren't all saints. But what bothers me is this mostly sets up for round 2 of riots when any/all of the officers are found not guilty. Charging 6 seems ludicrous, probably should have gone after 2 tops

2Nd degree murder is not premeditated. only 1st. Its sort of saying you knew what you were doing could cause death and did it anyway, but didnt do it for the purpose of causing death.

I think

Right like if it wasn't on purpose, I'd hope it wasn't wouldn't it be manslaughter?