Standard Response?

planeflyer21

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just can't understand the Mayors speech , she wants give the rioters space to distroy , Whats with that ? Stand down orders & let them burn the city & assault people right in front of LE ? 

Makes you wonder how many were shipped in to help cause this . Purge ? You would think these elected public officials would have leaned something from the last city that was burned . Shows how good of our leadership is in this country , now a days . Almost seems like they want this to happen !

Yea their stand and watch approach was pretty weak.

I came home from work and my gf was watching Fox News and David Clarke (Milwaukee co sheriff) was on. I told her I love him, she says HE IS PISSED over what the mayor said Sunday. I listened to the scanner for a bit last night it was pretty uneventful

Yea their stand and watch approach was pretty weak.

I came home from work and my gf was watching Fox News and David Clarke (Milwaukee co sheriff) was on. I told her I love him, she says HE IS PISSED over what the mayor said Sunday. I listened to the scanner for a bit last night it was pretty uneventful

I have a man crush on Sheriff Clarke...im even growing a beard like him  :love4:   Wash

Wow.  I wonder if his parents paid cash for that liberal arts degree in Media Journalism.  Hopefully not and he had to pay full interest on the ridiculous loan.

Greed first, and stupidity second. Destroy their own neighborhood for what they can grab off the shelves?

Let them live in the now American equivalent of a bombed out Gaza Strip. Only put up a big sign:

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!". "DIG YOURSELVES OUT OF IT!"

Greed first, and stupidity second. Destroy their own neighborhood for what they can grab off the shelves?

Let them live in the now American equivalent of a bombed out Gaza Strip. Only put up a big sign:

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!". "DIG YOURSELVES OUT OF IT!"

No shitt!.. 

That's right!  Keep burning down your shitt!  Dumbasses....  Just read on yahoo about how the mayor worked so hard to get CVS to move into that neighborhood just to these dregs of society could burn down the only place around they can get their prescriptions filled! 

Assholes can't protest like human beings then fuckem!!!  I'm sure Dr. King would be proud!

THUG LIFE 4 EVAR!!  STONE COLD HARD AS A MOTHAFUCKER!

Fine!  Now enjoy living in the shithole you built for yourselves!  Don't expect any handouts or sympathy from the rest of us!

Edited by AdamO

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!". "FORWARD!"

Fixed it for you.

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!". "Enjoy your Hope and Change"

Fixed it better

Wash, hell yea!! He's even a demecrat lol I think he's a "DINO" lol

Now don't anybody think for one second that these animals aren't using this just to act how they naturally are. Times like this, show you everything you need to see about these people. The mayor is a dumbass, and the city is full of even more dumbasses.

Screw em all.

Edited by Rsquared

All of these riots or protests or what ever they want to call them , are brought on by people involved in criminal acts & they are pissed off because they fought LE or ran from them . What they are trying to do is another way of social engineering , that is , make so much trouble , burn down business's  & make it so when the criminals , perform a criminal act , no matter what it is , that LE will not do anything to stop them or apprehend them , because of the liability's involved , in one form or another . 

Lets look at the facts , Blacks are involved in more crime by ten fold , then any other race of people in this country , it seems a way of life for a high percentage of their population , so they wonder why they are involved with violent confrontations with LE more ? 

They don't care ,its not that thet are stopped for the color of their skin , if you cooperate with LE when stopped , it goes quite smoothly , I have been stopped many times in my life & never had a problem , of course I didn't run or put up a fight , so what do they expect , they are the problem , not the other way around , period !

I have no problem with protesting something & in this case , I don't know or have read what they arrested him for , but the video I watched , I can tell this man was hurt before he was put into the Police Van , but I have no idea what happened during the arrest or how violent it was , so he could have been his own enemy in hurting himself , fighting LEO's .

I'm sitting here watching this dumbo mayors news conference & the Police commissioner and the others are laughing it up in the back ground & this Beouch mayor is wearing a athletic ball cap , I think is Under Armor logo on it, as was the one asshat Senator that was in a march yesterday, had one on also , what , are they sponsored for this crap ?

I'm tired of seeing this crap & feel nothing for them , let them burn their house down , if they come my way , I have a special can of "RAID " to open for them ! They are doing nothing for the majority of good people of all races , including their own, just wanting to have a good peaceful life . 

Edited by survivalshop

Now don't anybody think for one second that these animals aren't using this just to act how they naturally are. Times like this, show you everything you need to see about these people. The mayor is a dumbass, and the city is full of even more dumbasses.

Screw em all.

Exactly...  and ON that note, watch this vid...

:eek7: He used the N word.......

This will just add to the push for a national police force, who else could get this mess straight <laughs>

The revolving door legal system wouldn't have anything to do with frustrated LEO's would it <dontknow>

add that to a total lack of support from leadership and I bet they line up for miles to apply for a Baltimore PD job..............

:eek7: He used the N word.......

This will just add to the push for a national police force, who else could get this mess straight <laughs>

The revolving door legal system wouldn't have anything to do with frustrated LEO's would it <dontknow>

add that to a total lack of support from leadership and I bet they line up for miles to apply for a Baltimore PD job..............

Maybe.

But those resources will be pooled in places like Baltimore, St. Louis, NYC, etc.

Gonna hold off making anything more than smartalecy remarks for now. Very interested in the outcome of the "investigation" . With the only witnesses being the cops and the dead guy, I dont see this ending well for anybody. I know it will take some pretty compelling evidence to covince me a murder wasnt committed here.

Is our Trooper having to deal with this stupid shits? On one hand I hope he isn't but on the other I HOPE HE CRACKS SOME FUCKIN HEADS! LITERALLY!! :bat:

I know it will take some pretty compelling evidence to covince me a murder wasnt committed here.

I can think of several things it could be but murder is premeditated so that's out of the realm of rational legal possibility's.