• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The New Guy....

I Bought myself a DPMS 308 lr it Carbine length and have been searching new handguards and  optics (none flattop)   So all been searching midway and  Primaryarms.    So I know you guys  have opinions! I was thinking a full length hanguard with a Nikkon m208 scope but I DO not know nothing and I will except the new guy Beatings.... lol

Welcome from Texas    the m-308 is a good one...ive got 2 of them...when using the 168gr...the scope works all the way out to 500

without turning the turrets...get the bdc...also checkout midwest industries and look at their m-lock rails nice and light        :) Wash

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1345

Edited by washguy

I Bought myself a DPMS 308 lr it Carbine length and have been searching new handguards and  optics (none flattop)

Are you saying , it doesn't have a flat top Upper receiver ? 

What type Gas Block does it have one it , a std. A2 sight ? If so , if you want to go Rifle length Hand guard , it will have to have a Gas Block the will fit under the Hand Guard .

Are you saying , it doesn't have a flat top Upper receiver ? 

What type Gas Block does it have one it , a std. A2 sight ? If so , if you want to go Rifle length Hand guard , it will have to have a Gas Block the will fit under the Hand Guard .

Answering those questions - plus adding a pic of the rifle in question - will greatly help in the recommendations you receive.  <thumbsup>