• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
survivalshop

Sun Shine State

Hudson in pasco county.a few of us are close to each other. where do you guys shoot,Hernando? i will be in Jax next weekend,working the gunshow. I would like to meet some of you. my name is Billy and i work for All in Ammo.

I am up for that, HSC's 200 meter range is open on the third saturday of each month. I usually try to get a group of friends to go shoot on these weekends. There are steel targets hung at various distances, and depending on the RO they have ok'ed tannerite. <thumbsup>

9/22/2012

http://hernandosportsmansclub.com/sept12.htm

i am friends with one of the RO's up there and i also supply their ammo now. my company is the florida distributor of Sure Shot Exploding Targets and I would love to bring one of the 20lb bulks up there to mix n shoot. plus i need LOTS of practice on the 200yd range <thumbsup>

Clearly an old thread but I'm a new member here. Chiming in from the Tampa area or slightly north of that. Anyone have any other place to stretch out a bit besides Hernando Sportman's Club?