• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Chasing the Mk319 Mod 0

Sisco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know how much they got in but I called'em this afternoon, was gonna double my order and the gal said they didn't have enough left to do that... so being the nice fellow I am, I told the girl thank you and left the last of it for someone else...

Couple weeks ago I posted the first one on one of the 319 threads.

First was the latest one that had some blowback from the wood target board, the next two were on thinner stock back a couple months or so, went 5 clicks right after the five on the black target and then let 10 fly on the last pic. All with my Matrix build and at 100 yards, the low shot in the ten round group was my fault but the upper rounds were after the barrel got some heat in it.

IMG_0197.thumb.JPG.e907af99510f4ee17243f017a45280259ac82ec93bf9042b0977ae62bf14301791c5ecb75d94697e7eb16814b1d077e76ae4e

I've been puzzled by the 10% claim myself, it's about as stout as anything else I've fired. Didn't seem to matter, 12 inch pistol or 20 inch rifle the BCG bottoms out with authority, I'm thinking about checking in to what I need to do for a heavier buffer in my P716 since this will be the main ammo I use in it.

• 3 weeks later...

Because I'm curious.  Is the performance of this bullet out of an AR10 or SCAR(H) platform good enough to pick this projectile over a Hornady 125 grain SST or Barnes 130 TTSX?  I plan or getting 20-100 rounds of loaded ammo when PSA gets it back in stock to see how it will perform in my rifle.  I would just like an opinion of folks that have used this to see if there is a cheaper bullet to reload?