• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gator Monroe (Newb and wet behind the ears)

Gator Monroe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gator Monroe said:

washguy is a creepy stalker , and his focus on me will not get a reacharound no matter how hard he gets ...

I wish posters like washguy would understand Glock Vs. 1911 is a settled argument...

Why are you dwelling on it then?

washguy is a creepy stalker , and his focus on me will not get a reacharound no matter how hard he gets ...

Don't know what a reacharound is, but how would you know (or care) how hard Washguy gets?   Now that there seems creepy to me...  or abnormal....

Still no yes or no?

12 hours ago, Gator Monroe said:

Careful now. Wash is a well respected member of this forum. He's a stand up guy, a knowledgeable contributor......and a guy that I'm proud to call a friend. And THIS is coming from the perspective that I still haven't met the man face to face (but others that I know personally have). But we've interacted enough (either on the board, or privately behind the scenes) that I'll stand up and say, that this $hit isn't tolerable. DUDE, you're WAY too new here, to be slamming a guy that's been on this forum (and contributing) for a long time. And it's not about respect (where respect is deserved by the way). But it's about etiquette. We may be many things on this board. Crude, rude and socially unacceptable (all jokes aside), but we're all about being courteous (AT FIRST). We take all questions from people from all levels of expertise. We don't deny knowledge. We don't deny advice. And we don't judge (again....AT FIRST). But once somebody comes across as either a know-it-all, or just not willing to listen? Well......go through a lot of the older posts. You'll notice how many of us will just fade out of conversations. I myself, rarely get up on the drumhead like this. But DUDE!. You can't go insulting, and taking jabs at respectable,  contributing members of this board. At least not until you get to know us........then.....all bets are off.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick my man. I'm just saying what all the other guys are thinking.

And Yes! We're a fairly tight group. But not an exclusive group. We're just a bunch of fairly like-minded guys looking to talk and exchange information and details about different weapon systems. And YES! We bust each others balls ALL of the time. But it's always with respect and etiquette (and just plain fun). We don't just shoot down anybody........unless they ask for it. And dude......you're story is startin to get old.

Don't get me wrong. Who the Fuk am I? I'm just saying. Don't Fuk with Wash. You haven't earned the right yet.

I'm done

Yeah Gator,  I took my lumps when I first joined and I kept to the truth, do the same or don't let the doorknob hit you in the butt on the way out..........

We gave you the information you asked for, now it is your turn to answer a single question.

If I break the rules here Fine out comes the banhammer, so far I have not . and so far no Mod/Admin or Stealth mod has threatened me with banishment if I refuse to talk about another forum/board or my activities at OTHER FORUM/BOARDS so I will not break the rules here by talking about OTHER FORUM/BOARDS or my Activities many years ago at other forum/boards.   

19 hours ago, Rsquared said:

But it's about etiquette.

A simple yes or no and move on with the build would not be breaking any rules here. It's a brotherhood and your post above could be taken as a challenge or lack of respect for those that made this place what it is........if you can still see the edit button hit it, ask a mod to delete it, just don't let something as simple as a yes or no answer derail your membership here, let this just be a bumpy start to a lasting fellowship.

For the record, none of this would have even come up if it wasn't for your "horsepower" thread. I still have no idea what that was about, but bragging about all the boards that booted you causes people to wonder about the reason. This isn't a normal forum. You don't have to break any RULES to get the boot, you just have to rub a handful of regulars the wrong way. 

5 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

A simple yes or no and move on with the build would not be breaking any rules here. It's a brotherhood and your post above could be taken as a challenge or lack of respect for those that made this place what it is........if you can still see the edit button hit it, ask a mod to delete it, just don't let something as simple as a yes or no answer derail your membership here, let this just be a bumpy start to a lasting fellowship.

Agreed, like I said in the pm I sent you, the one you never replied to but I see you read. When someone brags about being ban it's not a badge of honor. It makes me think what's this guys MO, when's he going to act up, when am I going to have to clean up a mess cuz dude went whack a doo. Honestly as it stand you might as well just leave, no ones going to help you either because they also feel your a car bomb, or what they've tried helping you with you've seemed to ignore. It's not that hard to fit in around here, and the ones who don't seem to weed themselves out pretty quickly

4 hours ago, Gator Monroe said:

..... so I will not break the rules here by talking about OTHER FORUM/BOARDS or my Activities many years ago at other forum/boards.   

Wouldn't even know about the other forums without your mention of being banned from many.  So if that really is "breaking the rules" I guess that line has already been crossed.  I can't quite figure you out yet. You don't smell like a liberal, so if that's the case...kudos on the cover up-you're nailing it. I almost feel like you might be so far to the right that everyone else seems liberal around you. Can't tell.  Don't really care.  Everything we post here is viewable by the public, so we should really be watching what we say anyways.  We don't need someone here who may be looking to stir things up. There were trolls before you got here, there will be trolls after you leave. That's never going to change.  I hope things settle out and you stick around. Avoid the political stuff and let's just talk guns. 

Jesus is this what happens when i'm not around for a few days? (says the new guy haha) This really escalated quickly kinda why I don't piss off the respected locals. Not that I would because I was raised to be respectful enough to answer a simple fuxing question.

4 minutes ago, Hoff said:

Jesus is this what happens when i'm not around for a few days? (says the new guy haha) This really escalated quickly kinda why I don't piss off the respected locals. Not that I would because I was raised to be respectful enough to answer a simple fuxing question.

Some people just don't fit it, Some people like to make waves, some people just don't get it.

It's really not hard to fit in here, I came wet behind the ears with little to no AR knowledge (not that I'm a genius). Hell I wasn't even going to post much..........look at me now lol