• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Daniel Defense 7.62 Lite Rail 12.0

josiahg52

Well, that escalated quickly.  He apparently didn't want to make an introduction, tell us anything about himself, become part of the forum, and stick around.  He didn't really need to "contribute" anything to help people out - just become part of the group here. 

That must have been below him, to do that.  It's sad...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got rid of a guy here that was only here to sell shiit, and that's all he ever did - once he lost it and turned into a dickhead over a sale.  He was here for years, too.  Many.  I bought something from him, and it was a great transaction...  But, he went full a$shole on a sale, and he was only here to sell things.  Turns out, he was some kind of "gun parts seller" from Cali, when his history was dug into, deeply. 

We've also had a guy here (US Marine) that was only here to sell things, surplus .mil items, and he was totally cool, all the time.  Never varied. He has Integrity.  Completely honest in every one of his sales, and always had great product, good prices. I miss that guy... 

It comes down to who YOU are, when you're here.  If you're a dick, you'll get treated equally the same.  If you're awesome - then you'll be loved here.  Just don't be a dick when you show up.  It never ends well.

Edited by 98Z5V

We're not here to serve folks once-and-done shopping needs. If you're willing to stick around and be part of the community, even for the sake of mostly selling or buying, then you're welcome.

Show up and get a username just to buy the part you need, and disregard (and provoke) the members in good standing and admins when they actually try to help you, I'm comfortable with making the call that you don't belong here. It's really that simple.

My antenna always goes up when someone will argue with a member but ignore a mod or admin to avoid confrontation. Ain't gonna work.

6 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

My antenna always goes up when someone will argue with a member but ignore a mod or admin to avoid confrontation. Ain't gonna work.

That's why I gave up my Admin status - people attack you for it.  The feel-gooders and the weiners always try to bitch higher, once they get their feelings hurt.  "I've never seen a place where an Admin will disrespect people like that - you need to DO SOMETHING about that Admin!!!..."  :thefinger:

^^^  Those are the crying, whining, bitching people - that love leaving bad reviews in their Yelp Profile.  They bitch about everything, everywhere, just to get a cheaper price or "free next time."  I have no time for those whiners, and nobody should.  Shut 'em down, right when they think "they're on to something."  Fuk 'em.  Right in the neck.

Weiners and whiners need to harden the fuk up.  Life isn't easy, and life isn't free - no matter how much "free shiit" they already get, from their whining and bitching.

Here's what they need, as soon as they do it...

iStock_000002662649Large.jpg

Cut 'em off, right away, and rid yourself from their bullshiit.

Get back to America, where people work for a living, and appreciate what they have. 

I have no desire to sell my spare DD rail at this time and have no existing plans to sell it in the future.  Here is my introductory post:

I thought it a little strange that it seemed so important as I really don't like anyone knowing me, or what I own, or what I do, etc. but I did it anyway and kept the shared information to a minimum.  Figured you all know that I have at least a .308 AR at a minimum already, me being here and all.

Edited by josiahg52

1 hour ago, josiahg52 said:

I have no desire to sell my spare DD rail at this time and have no existing plans to sell it in the future.  Here is my introductory post:

I thought it a little strange that it seemed so important as I really don't like anyone knowing me, or what I own, or what I do, etc. but I did it anyway and kept the shared information to a minimum.  Figured you all know that I have at least a .308 AR at a minimum already, me being here and all.

I don't think the intro thread comment was directed at you.

2 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I don't think the intro thread comment was directed at you.

It wasn't.  My comment was making clear that even though I didn't understand it or think it was necessary, I did it because the community does.  I'm an adult and if I felt strongly enough, could have not introduced myself and abandoned this forum.  I didn't and ended up getting what I was looking for and more.

6 minutes ago, josiahg52 said:

It wasn't.  My comment was making clear that even though I didn't understand it or think it was necessary, I did it because the community does.  I'm an adult and if I felt strongly enough, could have not introduced myself and abandoned this forum.  I didn't and ended up getting what I was looking for and more.

We're glad to have you!

34 minutes ago, josiahg52 said:

Thank you for clarifying.  I had misinterpreted your meaning.

As Matt said, we're happy to have you here.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, 98Z5V said:

That's why I gave up my Admin status - people attack you for it.  The feel-gooders and the weiners always try to bitch higher, once they get their feelings hurt.  "I've never seen a place where an Admin will disrespect people like that - you need to DO SOMETHING about that Admin!!!..."  :thefinger:

^^^  Those are the crying, whining, bitching people - that love leaving bad reviews in their Yelp Profile.  They bitch about everything, everywhere, just to get a cheaper price or "free next time."  I have no time for those whiners, and nobody should.  Shut 'em down, right when they think "they're on to something."  Fuk 'em.  Right in the neck.

Weiners and whiners need to harden the fuk up.  Life isn't easy, and life isn't free - no matter how much "free shiit" they already get, from their whining and bitching.

Here's what they need, as soon as they do it...

iStock_000002662649Large.jpg

Cut 'em off, right away, and rid yourself from their bullshiit.

Get back to America, where people work for a living, and appreciate what they have. 

Earn your $hit the old fashioned  way....work for it.

Not directed at anyone in particular...so don't get excited 

I'm working on a couple of posts, have been for some time, that I think will help people. It has information that I looked for and couldn't find that some may find valuable also. They're long and have a lot of details and I just haven't put the time I need to into them. Someday. It's a way of giving back. I love the 7.62mm NATO caliber and the large frame AR platform. 

53 minutes ago, josiahg52 said:

I'm working on a couple of posts, have been for some time, that I think will help people. It has information that I looked for and couldn't find that some may find valuable also. They're long and have a lot of details and I just haven't put the time I need to into them. Someday. It's a way of giving back. I love the 7.62mm NATO caliber and the large frame AR platform. 

That is what this forum is about.  I, and the people who will benefit in the future, salute you. :thumbup:

My rant definitely wasn't directed at you @josiahg52 - that was my vent on the one-time wonders and the free-shiit people, and then those that only bitch (about anything) in order to get a cheaper price on (whatever it was)...   That wasn't directed against you in any way, man.  :thumbup:

• 6 months later...
On 10/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, swroberts22 said:

Anyone interested in a DD12 lite rail currently have one on my ar10 but going to go with a lighter weight rail and no longer needing this one. I also have both dpms and armalite barrel nuts, spare backing lock up plate and 6 extra screws. Let me know not sure what its actually worth maybe around $225.00

6 hours ago, RyanUSMC13 said:

Hello, new to the community, i know it’s a long shot (no pun intended) lol, but is this perhaps still available? I am desperately searching for one...

Well, I bought mine years ago from a fellow member here. Still using that one on my AR-10 but looking for that perfect M-LOK rail to replace it with. I got a second one off of Gunbroker last year(?) but I gave that one to my brother for an LAR-8. I think 98Z5V bought the one you're asking about. 

It took YEARS for me to find the first one not including the year or so my WTB post here languished. The second was a lucky break, really found on a whim. I understand the struggle that lies ahead of you. Good luck. 

6 minutes ago, RyanUSMC13 said:

Thanks for your reply! Well hey when you find that perfect M-Lock rail and are thinking of selling the DD...please keep me in mind....lol. Thanks again.

This will help your search - use the DD part number.  For Armalite, you want the DD-3003-A.  For DPMS-based parts, you'll want the DD-3003-D.  You'll need to keep that in mind, during your build, because the barrel nut thread pattern for Armalite is 1 7/16", 18 TPI.  The DPMS-based patterns all use 1 7/16", 16 TPI.

Edited by 98Z5V

13 minutes ago, RyanUSMC13 said:

Thanks for your reply! Well hey when you find that perfect M-Lock rail and are thinking of selling the DD...please keep me in mind....lol. Thanks again.

Will do.

Barrel nuts might still be available separately. I had to buy the ArmaLite nut because the rail had recently been removed from an icky DPMS. I purchased a RRA nut around the same time. 

3 minutes ago, RyanUSMC13 said:

Not sure. I'll tell you, all of the sites that I looked at when I was looking that showed them had none. No harm in asking them.

Edited by josiahg52