• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, LonnyWayne said:

Just ran across this site and post. I will be changing my DD Lite Rail 7.62 12.0 out for another. Are you still looking? Has a DPMS barrel nut.

Welcome to the forum feel free to tell us about yourself in the intro section

Well folks, my search for this rail is over thanks to member LonnyWayne here.

I just received from him a gen-u-ine DD 7.62 Lite Rail 12.0 this afternoon, real 'safe-queen' condition as promised. Going to do some other changes while I'm at it but I'm as happy as I could be right now.
Thank you, LonnyWayne and everyone who has taken the time to read this thread!

Thank you guys!  I got it installed and the rifle to the range this past weekend.  It's very hard to see but the center target of five on the sheet immediately behind the rifle on the table has a five-shot group of American Eagle M1A ammunition on it fired from 100 yards while prone on a bipod with no rear rest.  The first bullet went high but the next four hit about an inch lower and into a single hole.  The other targets on that sheet are AE 150gr FMJBT and weren't terrible.  The first shot one inch high seems to be a thing with this rifle.  I'm very happy with how it looks and how it performs.

20161218_123240.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, josiahg52 said:

Haha, in the meantime, I scored a second DD rail off of Gunbroker. Searched there on a whim and just happened to be one there. 

Would you be interested in selling one of those rails? I'm looking for the 12" 7.62 lite rail with DPMS nut.

8 hours ago, IAGuy said:

Would you be interested in selling one of those rails? I'm looking for the 12" 7.62 lite rail with DPMS nut.

Go hit the Intro Section, tell us about yourself, put the time in here routinely, become a productive member of the group  - and watch for the rail to come up.  That happens a little over "once a year" but it's not often. 

To make this as your first post, though...  

This whole thread was started as someone's first post, looking for the exact same rail I am, so calm down guy. 

josiahg52 , from one new user to another, if you want to sell that extra rail, let me know! As was so clearly pointed out by my gate-keeping friend, I'm new here but have a good trading history on some other gear swaps that I can share. Just shoot me a DM.

38 minutes ago, IAGuy said:

This whole thread was started as someone's first post, looking for the exact same rail I am, so calm down guy. 

He's calm, and trying to help you as well. Note that most first posts outside the introduction section will be met with encouragement from the regulars to introduce yourself and make yourself at home here, it's SOP.

41 minutes ago, IAGuy said:

josiahg52 , from one new user to another, if you want to sell that extra rail, let me know! As was so clearly pointed out by my gate-keeping friend, I'm new here but have a good trading history on some other gear swaps that I can share. Just shoot me a DM.

We'll be happy to help you find one, but please don't be poking at the 'gatekeeper'. That Silverback on his avatar is a disclaimer, not a joke. Please do introduce yourself and stick around for a while, odds are good that your rail will turn up for one of our members and they'll tell you where to find it. Best of luck to you!

13 hours ago, IAGuy said:

Josiah told you directly where he found his - GunBroker.  You can look there, and find one - it worked for him.

If you read this whole thread, you'd realize how few of these there are on this board, and how they either appear or don't remain, for sale.  It's pretty infrequent.  If you read the whole thread.

To make a first post here, and want this rail - it's pretty rare.  I understand your search, believe me.  I've been here for 10 years, and I've seen them all, here.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I can be.  What we see here often - and what you need to understand - people pop in here routinely, one post, asking for a certain item.  Some one-post people pop in here DEMANDING information...  that took years to learn...  I've even had one guy tell me that because I knew the information that he was looking for, that I "owed it to the community" to give him that information...   Well, Fuk Him.  Took me a lot of trial and error, years of playing around, and alot of ammo to figure that out.  That doesn't mean that I owe that jackass a damn thing for my diligence and hard work...

Bottom line - become a member of this community, partake and enjoy.  Put your time in, get to know people...   But if you're a one-time wonder, nobody here owes you anything.

If you take offense to that, then that's on you. If that shoe fits, then just lace that bitch up and go running with it.  If you don't understand what I just stated, and you're all butt-hurt about it - then that's your own Pride, fucking with you.  Grow thicker skin.

Welcome aboard - I look forward to your Intro.  :thumbup:

You just missed this last one, and it went FAST.  I hit that fast, after looking for one for YEARS.  My persistence paid off, finally, watching this board for YEARS for it...

I hope you get the point... 

P1080363.thumb.JPG.42bd8e05a6d79e69d716f8d86087e2b0.JPG