• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Idaho Refugee Rape Incident

planeflyer21

I hadn't heard of this, probably because everyone involved is a young minor.  Still, media hushup because the perpetrators are mooselimb refugee children.

Even though their victim is of reduced mental capacity (lower on the ladder of leftist causes).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/06/activists-ask-trump-clinton-to-come-to-idaho-to-address-muslim-refugees-rape-of-american-girl/

I'd like to hear from you Idaho citizens and get your view on all this.

There is nothing worse than sexual abuse of a child, except perhaps, sexual abuse of a mentally challenged child.

I am disturbed by this beyond words.  These young men need to be quarantined, have a trial in a state court in Twin Falls where this crime seems to have occurred, and if found guilty by the local authorities or a jury, placed in the deepest, darkest hole Idaho law provides for juvenile convicts.

I think this should be fully investigated by Idaho law enforcement, and if it is found that one of the youths father (as I have read) encouraged this he needs a taste of the penal system as well.

Last, I believe that this is just the beginning if we allow the left to hijack American values.  I will hold my nose on election day and vote for Mr. Trump not only in approval for his position on immigration, but also in approval for his honesty about radical Islamic terrorism.  Mr. Trump is not perfect but he is the best alternative I see that can win the Presidential election.  The jihad is on, brothers.  We either drink the left's koolaid and put our heads in a hole in the ground or we support those that call this jihad against us what it is, and we also need to prepare to personally defend our American values to the extent necessary to prevail.

I am being brutally honest and do not intend to offend.  I will stand with my family and America against this leftist plague on my values.  I hope I can convince many others to join me, but if not I will still oppose this impending tyranny.

The people who need to be prosecuted for this are the progressive politicians who are attempting to destroy America in favor of a one world society.  This started with Bush 41 and has included every President since.  Hitlery carries this forward in this election cycle.  This particular cycle is extremely important because of the opportunity to stack the Supreme Court and outlaw the means of the people to oppose the government.  The question is, do you want this behavior to come to your city or town?  This is what turning the US into a third world nation will subject our children and grandchildren to.

55 minutes ago, EngrBob said:

The question is, do you want this behavior to come to your city or town?  

Too late for Tucson.  And Phoenix.  Entire areas that used to be illegal aliens are now filled with Somalis and/or other African mooselimbs.

There was a case nearly identical to this in the Phoenix area a few years ago, all the vermin teens in an apartment complex raped a young girl.  Repeatedly.  Nearly zilch in the national media, very little locally too.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/teenager-gang-raped-phoenix-year-old-gets-probation.html

57 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

This is why no one wants refugees in there area ! They do that $hit where they are from and think they can get away with it here.

But the refugees are not close to DC.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/06/virginias-syrian-refugees-resettled-in-poor-communities-hours-away-from-wealthy-dc-suburbs/

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Magwa said:

Hmmmm it is about 400 miles south of me but not one word on the news then I do not watch or listen to abs,nbc, or cbs which is where all the local news comes from...

Isn't there a good independent news source up there?

I see a Boise Weekly listed but that's probably like the progressive libtard Tucson Weekly.

anything from southern Idaho is more in line with big city types and we do not get boise stations up here we have a abc affiliate in Lewiston but I don't watch because they just spew out what abc does, North Idaho and southern Idaho are two different worlds...

Doesn't anyone find it odd , that who ever is controlling the media , is controlling it at all levels . That takes some doing if you ask me , shows how deep & how long what ever the powers that be, have been working on this . Its actually scary that all these news media outlets are all on the same wave length or thought train , to think this is not news worthy to the American public . 

What kind of control can have that effect on all of them ?

15 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Doesn't anyone find it odd , that who ever is controlling the media , is controlling it at all levels . That takes some doing if you ask me , shows how deep & how long what ever the powers that be, have been working on this . Its actually scary that all these news media outlets are all on the same wave length or thought train , to think this is not news worthy to the American public . 

The illuminati 

15 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

It is a small group that owns the media outlets, part of the one world cabal along with Soros and some of the bankers in various countries as well as some of the tech industry idiots.  It is obvious that this happens; however, since the local FOX affiliate here in El Paso is putting out the same tripe that NBC, ABC and CBS are in terms of attempting to discredit Trump and push the hag.

28 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

This was done long ago:

Control the information, control the response, control the public.

10 minutes ago, EngrBob said:

It is a small group that owns the media outlets, part of the one world cabal along with Soros and some of the bankers in various countries as well as some of the tech industry idiots.  It is obvious that this happens; however, since the local FOX affiliate here in El Paso is putting out the same tripe that NBC, ABC and CBS are in terms of attempting to discredit Trump and push the hag.

It is easy to find a list/chart of all media ownership (print, television, radio, internet) that shows most are controlled under 6 (now 5) major conglomerates.

This chart is now 10 years old, and many, many mergers have occured since then:

http://adage.com/images/random/mediafamilytree07.pdf

I kinda know all this & believe it , but all of the people that work for these media outlets , all of them , thats a lot of people thinking the same way or not caring what drivel is posted , printed or video'ed . Its just hard to swallow , that every single one of them think that printing or speaking lie's is for a greater good , just mind boggling !

29 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

I kinda know all this & believe it , but all of the people that work for these media outlets , all of them , thats a lot of people thinking the same way or not caring what drivel is posted , printed or video'ed . Its just hard to swallow , that every single one of them think that printing or speaking lie's is for a greater good , just mind boggling !

Its for money... A damm paycheck ! Shows they DONT have any integrity !!!!!!!! There morals can and have been bought.