• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Redid the 700

98Z5V

Changed a few minor things out with the Rem 700 AAC SD rifle.  Just a few.  Put the rig in a MagPul Hunter 700 stock with MagPul's DBM setup.  Mounted up the Primary Arms 4-14x44 Scope with ACSS HUD DMR Reticle.  Mounted it in (of course) Warne Maxima steel rings.  Added a Vortex 30mm scope bubble level to it.  Sighting in the scope this afternoon, so more details will come up soon.

P1050278_zpsd3b8byi9.jpg

The Protector Of Freedom is always standing guard, as well - TactiCat rules.

P1050276_zpsh7nja46a.jpg

Zero was easy - borestighted the scope previously.  Set up a target at 50 yards to tighten it up, again at 100 yards to do the same, and started smacking the 12" gong dropped out at 200 yards.  Great scope.  Love the thing, and for the price, I don't think you can beat it.  Kim tore up the gong on the Mk12. 

Nice spot in the shade...

P1050279_zpse6knxubq.jpg

Jammin' pistol mags...

P1050280_zpsvpqihqym.jpg

Freak...

P1050282_zpsrbtztsom.jpg

Sticks...

P1050283_zpsfyx6igk1.jpg

Terrain...

P1050286%20-%20Copy_zpsak0laqzx.jpg

10 hours ago, rcnut said:

now all it needs is a Huber Trigger, single stage or dbl stage.

I think you've pushed that trigger before, and I wasn't interested then.  It has a Timney that I'm very happy with, but thanks for the input, again.

Here's the Primary Arms tutorial vid that they made, just for this scope.  This reticle is pretty damn nice, and very easy to use.  Can't say enough about this scope, and the price is unreal.  I WILL be picking up more of these scopes.  :thumbup:

On 9/17/2016 at 4:12 PM, 98Z5V said:

Here's the Primary Arms tutorial vid that they made, just for this scope.  This reticle is pretty damn nice, and very easy to use.  Can't say enough about this scope, and the price is unreal.  I WILL be picking up more of these scopes.  :thumbup:

I spoke with someone from PA this morning, he replied to a question I had asked on Instagram. I told him they were getting popular on here he should check us out. Also said "we are working with Trijicon and brought the TA31-ACSS Acog and now new things going on"