• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Vegas Shooting

survivalshop

Another interesting thing about this recent document dump, the documents were altered with to prevent a key word search. Reports are the background was given a grainy appearance when put in pdf form that prevents searches so to get information from these documents a person has to go old school and read it all, this may actually be good in some respects but I question how many of the MSM will actually have someone read them.

Here is a not so MSM take;

https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/lombardo-lied-new-vegas-shooting-documents-reveal-three-women-found-in-stephen-paddock-s-room

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Gotta be kidding me.   More "Coward of Broward" kinds stuff went on...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/03/las-vegas-cop-froze-with-fear-as-gunman-murdered-dozens-body-camera-footage-shows.html

Sure seems to me that these guys were taking their sweetass time.  If there's no Speed, then there's no Surprise.  Without those two, there will never be the execution of the operation with "Violence Of Action."  These guys were soup sandwich from initiation.

I have to agree with the author of the second article! I've dealt with coward cops in my career and promised one officer that worked under me that if he got an officer hurt because of his cowardice I would personally put him in the hospital. He quit law enforcement two weeks later and started driving a truck.

• 3 months later...

I watched that Bill Still vid a couple of days ago also. It only made me even more sure there is a large cover-up of the whole shiiit-show from that day. I felt this from day one, and I don't have the super secret training, inside friends, nor on scene knowledge.....and I still can see a pile of bullpoopy all the way from North Dakota on this one.

• 3 years later...
5 hours ago, blue109 said:

This should be common sense, instead it's cheered as a victory. It's a poor commentary on where we are that this even saw a courtroom. 

Agreed. Unless you can sue KMART because the shooter was wearing their underwear when it occurred, the manufacturers of the shoes he was wearing, the car he drove there in, the place he ate at for breakfast and so on down the list…this shouldn’t even be a discussion. And tell them ray…

D770FE8A-183A-484F-ABCC-4063F451C502.jpeg

Edited by DNP

• 9 months later...