Vegas Shooting

survivalshop

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The firing is full auto , but it could be a crank fire or maybe a bump fire or its a converted to full auto . To me the sound almost sounded like a crank fire , where there is a hand crank of the trigger guard , but hard to tell until they inspect the firearm . Definitely more then a 30 rd. mag. & he had multiple fireArms in the room , may have not had to reload mags , because there were pauses in firing like he changed Mags or picked up another firearm .

The POS had a set up with platforms for shooting from the 32 nd fl. room . Now its 50+ dead & over 400 wounded . Shooting down into the concert crowd , nowhere to hide from an elevated shooting position . Some say he took himself out when the LE entered the room, only a rumor though .

14 minutes ago, mineralman55 said:

From another site, the guy had a Facebook page laced with anti-Trump rants. Facebook took it down ASAP. Hmmmm. Imagine that. It's going to take some digging, but I bet it will probably come out this POS is another left-wing ideologue.

Let's not assume anything until we know. That just adds fuel to the fire. It's bad enough as it is. Paddock's story, whatever it is, will b e coming to light soon.

A friend moved to Vegas two years ago and works event security. He was fortunate that he was working an event on the other side of town last night. Like he said, this type of situation is always in the back of their minds. He also said that Las Vegas has a top notch group of First Responders from the police, to paramedics, to emergency services, and he heard from associates that the job they did last night on the scene was amazing. Death toll would have been far worse without their efforts.

49 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Problem there is if the story we are given is the real story. Im always suspicious when the bacground is sanitized.  Hopefully screen shots were taken.

Maybe, but making assumptions  right now will just throw fuel on the fire. Got enough hatred in this country to last a long while as it is.

ISIS is claiming responsibility.

CAIRO, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a shooting that killed at least 50 people and wounded over 400 in Las Vegas early on Monday, and said the attacker had converted to Islam a few months ago.

"The Las Vegas attack was carried out by a soldier of the Islamic State and he carried it out in response to calls to target states of the coalition," the group's news agency Amaq said in reference to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the group in the Middle East.

"The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago," Amaq added. (Reporting by Ali Abdelaty; Writing by Arwa Gaballa; Editing by Ahmed Aboulenein)

Fingers crossed we didn't lose a member of our staff there. No one knows if he was going, but he's a huge fan of Vegas and of country music. So far he hasn't shown up today and there has been no contact. 

Praying it's just a coincidence. 

He's good. They finally got ahold of the guy-bad morning for him to oversleep his alarm. 

Two minutes before we heard he wasn't here another guy had mentioned he was surprised Brian hadn't been at the concert. In walks one of the managers wanting to know if anyone had heard from him. 

I am curious to hear the details behind this story as they come out. I don't care what side the guy was from-it's a nutjob either way. 

Whether isis had anything to do with it or not we should hit them hard just for talking about, find the people running this "amaq" and smoke'em, but then no press release, just do it and move on.

12 minutes ago, blue109 said:

....time for Trumps first test. Will he regan out on us or stay strong. 

So far so good but I'm not going to hold my breath, the anti 2A's are building a box around him right now.

Take out the CIAs pet army? Doubtful.  

The company I work for in vegas usually does the armed security for Mandalay events but house security was running this one. I just got a txt  requesting we be on standby to help for any that could make it up there. Vegas is gonna be a shitshow for the next week at least. 

Edited by blue109

Fuck all the people jumping on anti guns fuck all the people bashing trump and hoping only trump supports dried fuck the media for all their assumptions.

praise to all those who ran towards the gun fire and those hospital workers working around the clock, praise to all the people lined up this morning to give blood this morning. 

Talked to one of my good friends this morning he was 3-4 floors below the shooter. He's a mess, safe but he's a mess........

37 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Just ordered 1k each of 9mm and 556. Wish I could order more. We all know whats coming.  

I'm more worried about a serious re-visit of the "Assault Weapons Ban."

So... I purchased 2 insurance policies this morning. 1 FAR-15 lower and 1 FAR-308 lower. Trying to beat the price increase and scarcity that will follow.