98Z5V

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, C Funnk said:

Organic poop. I'm pretty sure if you eat that bird ,it'll clean your system out very well!

shits bro! my shitter is clean! have you tried a beachin sling? That shits is a clean design.. do work if you can find a bird and get that prize.. then you have a stalk to build on. tickers running.. im not out yet and i plan on hitting that can o bird in a food court at the store.. 

11 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Damn  Wash, you would eat a deer's heart and you would gag on a Sweet Sue canned chicken? I had the video camera set up and had 3/4 of the whole canned chicken  eaten when the phone rang and a Englishman offered me a fortune in Nigerian gold stock for a pittance when the wife's Chihuahua  knocked the camcorder off broke it and pulled the left drumstick off in the floor and scarfed it up.  The chicken cost $24.95 (shipping free) from Amazon and I can't afford to buy another one. By the way I think the English center of uranus is a scam artist. The canned chicken isn't bad, it is way better than the C rations tuna and noodles we had in the 5th Marines at Gitmo back in'62.   You guys at 308AR seem like a bunch of pussies to me...

Mrmackc call’n y’all out!!!!

judges.. ruling here? prep or no prep?

this might save me some outhouse blue spinkter if i find one.. ( rene might relate to blue ass in a portashitter). 

ill elaborate. dude hits a portashitter and spends to much time doing work in the plastic box.. drop a big rock down the vent and splash hits his ass and  covered it blue. its a dick move but its a true story.

Now I'm always the first one to say, that when you're hungry.....you'll eat damn near anything. That being said. Even after I was first separated, and had literally nothing after my pay check, there was always something better than the canned chicken. :laffs:Hell, look at the price that Shepp came up with in his photo. Ramen noodles, raviloli or peanut butter are still cheaper this the canned bird. Not saying that I wouldn't eat it if I was hungry enough. But $hit.......where are the hot dogs until then? Even Armour brand potted meat on crackers (had that a lot as a kid) could probably be choked down easier than that pathetic looking bird. :lmao:

9 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Now I'm always the first one to say, that when you're hungry.....you'll eat damn near anything. That being said. Even after I was first separated, and had literally nothing after my pay check, there was always something better than the canned chicken. :laffs:Hell, look at the price that Shepp came up with in his photo. Ramen noodles, raviloli or peanut butter are still cheaper this the canned bird. Not saying that I wouldn't eat it if I was hungry enough. But $hit.......where are the hot dogs until then? Even Armour brand potted meat on crackers (had that a lot as a kid) could probably be choked down easier than that pathetic looking bird. :lmao:

Bro when you say it like that it a bit disgusting. How are we gonna get some young buck to bell up to the bird.

this must be an east coast thing? I hit store #2 today and no dice.. i had to sit in traffic for 30 min just to get in the parking lot then find a stall for my 24' work truck and hope my tools stayed with the truck! what a clusterfuck that place is! 

someone better do this or that chicken will go flat?

1 hour ago, washguy said:

Well I just got back from two different stores and one was where I had seen it...got the manager....he sez they quit   selling the chickens a while back...on to store 3...I will not be denied      Wash

You gotta go to a Fiesta supermarket. Any store that sells whole goat and pig heads has got to have that chicken.

1 hour ago, sketch said:

this must be an east coast thing? I hit store #2 today and no dice.. i had to sit in traffic for 30 min just to get in the parking lot then find a stall for my 24' work truck and hope my tools stayed with the truck! what a clusterfuck that place is! 

someone better do this or that chicken will go flat?

East coast?!? I live in Wisconsin:laffs::laffs:

they do call it the third coast but wtf man