• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Franklin Armory 11.5 in. barrel, NO TAX STAMP

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

Jacob is on point though. A 12” to 14” non-shotgun would be hot. I’d really like to see a UTAS XTR-12 done up “right”. 

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Like Jacob I am curious what a straight land a groove barrel would mean for a 12 gauge. I can see a narrow application for a cqb weapon but then those that require  a short weapon for work can easily sbr one and as blue states the pistol brace is good enough for most of us.

Agreed!!

The guy promoting this is full of it !

A rifle is not defined by Rifling in the Barrel ( this one has Lands & Groves ), Its how it is configured , length of Barrel . No stock  or the so called Pistol Brace on an AR  , makes it a Pistol , doesn't matter whats in the Barrel .  

That thing is set up as an SBR , period . That company making it , is in for a big surprise .

I have a Rifled Barrel on my 12 ga. Slug gun & its still designated as a Shotgun & it shoots shot gun ammo , sabot 'ed projectile , but still shotgun .

Edited by survivalshop

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AngelDeVille said:

The NFA is unconstitutional, instead of trying to get around it, we need to work to abolish it. 

Good luck with that one ,it will take more then just following the constitution , just think about that for a min..

No where does the Second Amendment or any other part of the Constitution read that our elected officials have the right to ,what they say are common sense regulations or laws , But they still do it & the SCOTUS backs them up ,so there is only one way to get these & other rights back , unfortunately ! 

Not too many people in the USA really care if you or I have select fire weapons or are thats its a right under the Constitution !