• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lower Vice Block

Mr. Ree

Looks like they are!!!  Right here in Chandler!!!  That's 20-ish minutes from town, and about 45 minutes from the Secret Desert Test Facility!!!  Maybe I can get them to bring this thing out for the Spring Shoot...  I'll run it and see what it does, and we can take it out at distance, shoot it short range, whatever...  :thumbup:

6 hours ago, blue109 said:

Get you a magazine full 'o quickrete and wallah! Vise block!

That may be what's needed.  I see how it takes down/splits.  Not necessarily a lower vise block, but at lease a magwell stand that you can lock in a vise and work on the lower once it's split. Or the upper half, when attached to the lower half. Might be the only way - I don't see how it would be practical to have someone manufacture a clamshell-type set of vise blocks for this.

39 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

It has a funky 3 lug bolt, doubt anyone makes an action rod for something this obscure. If the OP would fill us in a bit more on what he is trying to do we might be able to come up with something, so far the quikrete seems the best idea for holding the lower.

silly bullpup 3lugs ahh! fill a mag with epoxy and it wont crumble in the vice. or use a dpms style mag block?