• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello From SWFL

Robert@FULL30

Hello everyone (AA meeting or Norm from cheers?)

I belong to an undisclosed forum :liar: and someone had asked

"Isnt the SR25 an Armalite rifle"

So looking for a link to post to help answer I found the https://308ar.com/ar-10-308-ar-compatibility-reference-guide/ and

then noted the forum, took a look, and am a bit envious of some of the features here....

I've never seen this software setup, looks nice, and I love .308, whats not to love,

I just got 2 BETA snail drums yesterday

0cdefe851aabac105f940f736aac7bdb2d482951

Sorry, had to post that ☺️

Thanks everyone

I do work yes, remote, and only for the forum side, 

I know enough about the video side to know its not my job :cool:

Normally I have a banner explaining how forum members can get video accounts but currently

Greenwell Armory has a raffle giveaway , their a new member who lives in a less than gun friendly

state so I'm hoping to help them out.

For that matter I am 100% open to networking throughout the firearms community and if this site wishes to

send someone over to promote I have a specific area for members to post websites, all I ask is for an introduction post

the same as this ☺️

I have no issue with any or all of our members visiting, we need networking and unity.

Robert

27 minutes ago, Robert@FULL30 said:

Thanks everyone

I do work yes, remote, and only for the forum side, 

I know enough about the video side to know its not my job :cool:

Normally I have a banner explaining how forum members can get video accounts but currently

Greenwell Armory has a raffle giveaway , their a new member who lives in a less than gun friendly

state so I'm hoping to help them out.

For that matter I am 100% open to networking throughout the firearms community and if this site wishes to

send someone over to promote I have a specific area for members to post websites, all I ask is for an introduction post

the same as this ☺️

I have no issue with any or all of our members visiting, we need networking and unity.

Robert

Very cool!!!  I think we should send Rob over there, seriously...   :thumbup:

I'm signed up over there on the video side, but I couldn't post any videos...  

37 minutes ago, Robert@FULL30 said:

Uh-oh, I'm picturing Rob as an Andre The Giant type?

Do you have videos somewhere currently?

I put them up on YT "unlisted" and only post them here.  Since they're unlisted, the liberal haters can't find them and flag them.  They did get some of them, though...

Rob was Andre The Giant about 6 years ago - in girth.  :laffs:  He's slimmed down alot since then...   :lmao:

Rob kicked ass in a podcast a few years ago, so he's the Official Mouthpiece now, in a good way.  He's very loquacious.

https://firearmsradio.tv/ar-15-podcast/132

Edited by 98Z5V

51 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Welcome from Commiefornia. 

Hmmm, probably should report this post.......to the cal doj :lmao:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

I put them up on YT "unlisted" and only post them here.  Since they're unlisted, the liberal haters can't find them and flag them.  They did get some of them, though...

Rob was Andre The Giant about 6 years ago - in girth.  :laffs:  He's slimmed down alot since then...   :lmao:

Rob kicked ass in a podcast a few years ago, so he's the Official Mouthpiece now, in a good way.  He's very loquacious.

https://firearmsradio.tv/ar-15-podcast/132

By all means encourage Rob to share his links on FULL30 :thumbup: its all about networking, people helping people :fullauto:

2 hours ago, Robert@FULL30 said:

Hmmm, probably should report this post.......to the cal doj :lmao:

By all means encourage Rob to share his links on FULL30 :thumbup: its all about networking, people helping people :fullauto:

That was the link to the podcast, right there in my post. 

Can "regular people" now post vids on Full30?...

You sumbitches!

Rob, welcome to our den of miscreants and misfits. You’ve already met some of our chief rabble rousers. If they were experts of bullshit, they’d all be good for nothin. 

I haven’t had the privilege of joining the Full30 forum yet. I’ll warn you ahead of time... this place is like no other. 

In about 3-4 weeks we are going to have a metric shit ton of videos. All forum related. If you’re in/around the PHX area I’d invite you to join us... you can have Sketch’s seat. The rotten bastard couldn’t get his permission slip signed in time to play with the boys again this year. 

Rob 

21 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

You sumbitches!

Rob, welcome to our den of miscreants and misfits. You’ve already met some of our chief rabble rousers. If they were experts of bullpoopy, they’d all be good for nothin. 

I haven’t had the privilege of joining the Full30 forum yet. I’ll warn you ahead of time... this place is like no other. 

In about 3-4 weeks we are going to have a metric poop ton of videos. All forum related. If you’re in/around the PHX area I’d invite you to join us... you can have Sketch’s seat. The rotten bastard couldn’t get his permission slip signed in time to play with the boys again this year. 

Rob 

Brilliant, Brother!!!  Hell yeah!!! Specific dates of that are October 18~21, plan a day on each side for logistics if possible. For some people (Rob), that's just not possible, though.  We know who they are...  You... planning your planetrip IN on the wrong day... :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

I need a bigger gun case. This AZ trip has my gun anxiety skyrocketing. 

You can ship to my FFL (My Gun Pusher) and he won't charge any transfers.  He owes me.  Or I fuk up the cam timing on his Yamaha...   :laffs:

Ship to him, FFL to FFL. No charge.  Just paper, 4473s...  Fly with a backpack, toothbrush, deodorant, with all your lacy thongs and shiit you wear...  :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

10 hours ago, shepp said:

Nah he’s alil guy, I’m a foot short but all Viking if you need a fill in

FULL30 is very pro Viking, I'll need to know your exact height before I can confirm you meet that requirement :evil: 

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That was the link to the podcast, right there in my post. 

Can "regular people" now post vids on Full30?...

Regular people not yet, though we do have it in the works, and we have a shared community channel for those who do not need their own channel

image.thumb.png.9856fd987dbeef7ab0d400b15a9cecdb.png

https://www.full30.com/channels/full30forumcommunity

7 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

You sumbitches!

Rob, welcome to our den of miscreants and misfits. You’ve already met some of our chief rabble rousers. If they were experts of bullpoopy, they’d all be good for nothin. 

In about 3-4 weeks we are going to have a metric poop ton of videos. All forum related. If you’re in/around the PHX area I’d invite you to join us... you can have Sketch’s seat. The rotten bastard couldn’t get his permission slip signed in time to play with the boys again this year. 

Rob 

I've noted the character...uniqueness..... and like the looks of this forum already, plus fond of the software, this quote feature is very easy,  emoji's......?  〽️

Edited by Robert@FULL30