• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Instant Justice

Armed Eye Doc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@stevenaughtonnsx11, either you're adding text to a member post that wasn't actually said,,or you mistakenly added your verbiage to the quote section of your own post.  Either way, please correct your text or I will remove your post.

And just fair warning, a relative newbie telling a long standing member they don't belong here will not hold water with this crowd, so maybe be ready for that.

2 hours ago, Madhouse said:

@stevenaughtonnsx11, either you're adding text to a member post that wasn't actually said,,or you mistakenly added your verbiage to the quote section of your own post.  Either way, please correct your text or I will remove your post.

And just fair warning, a relative newbie telling a long standing member they don't belong here will not hold water with this crowd, so maybe be ready for that.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a bot.  He is all over the place with the variety of forums, all joined on September 8. ( Dungeons and dragons, heavy machinery, golf...) All responses are barely contributory to the conversation.  I saw one other incidence of added text to a quoted post as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=stevenaughtonnsx11&client=ms-android-hmd-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Armed Eye Doc

He's a bot.  He said in one profile that he was from France.  His IP is out of Great Britain.

Here's all the names using his IP:

https://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/2001:ac8:25:5000::

Notice anything about those accounts?  All are a name and 2 digits at the end, all are gmail email accounts, All are newer than 30 July 22.

Edited by 98Z5V