• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wash Wins Arm Wrestle

washguy

I hope I can convey what happened in the gun store today....it was a crazy azz  with me coming close to getting thrown out of the gun store while winning an arms tugging event with a big punk azzed employee of a fancy shmancy gunshop :banana:

Its a long story ,so here goes I bought another 8.5 inch 300 blkout barrel from BearCreek and happened to see where they had an upper, charge handle, and bcg for 99 bills....daaamn better get this. So, then I ordered everything I needed but a lower which ill get here....order comes in from Bearcreek and the upper was a sidecharge cnc upper,and a sidecha.rger bcg....hmmmm do I keep it and go ahead and build a sidechargeer ? Hell yes !  Im ready to build today,but I need a lower....lets go to the fancy gun shop cause they will have a big selection ,and ill be able to fit my upper to a lower.....cause this upper is CNC and fat at the rear. Me and Char are at the back counter where the lowers are lined up...so much for selections  all Spikes and one Anderson....Young crew cut butt lick walks up, and I ask if he has any other lowers ? Nope all he has is pretty much Spikes...so I have the upper on the counter....putz takes a Spikes out and hands it to me And im asking if I can test fit... he sez no way cause it will mark the lower, and at that time he grabs the lower while ive got it....and I have the better grip :laffs:as he"s trying to pull the lower away  im telling him im not going to even get them close... I just wanna look at them together....and he's really muscling up but Ive got the better grip and ive already locked down on it... and ive now got the lower close to the counter where the upper is...as hes' really pulling  Fukkin A:banana:   So now he 's telling me that  I might have to exit the store if I keep  this up...no crap.... Fuk that young punk.....hes got me pissed and Chars telling me to quiet down ......now he's really pulling away from me ...but he cant budge....this is getting crazy  Haha....now he's saying to me that I need to exit.....Nah...aint gonna happen.....so I let go....too funny...I mean funny:laffs: I said I think we will take one of these .....He sez it wont fit.....Look here fool I bet it will.....I then tell him you know what? I aint buying this lower,but my wife might..yep Char you need this for your build......He marches us over to the paperwork desk and gives Char the form as she whips out her carry license...that shuts the fukker up....Char pays...and I stick my hand out and shook his hand....bye weak azzed store boy   :fullauto:  Wash 

20190921_201936.jpg

Edited by washguy

• 2 weeks later...